Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Josh Homme (Joanne Prod.) Kicks Woman in Face

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

BLACKOUTbritney
1 hour ago, Ricardo said:

are we seeing the same video? cuz he looks right at her :awkney:

There's literally something right in front that he tries to kick (apparently a camera) and accidentally gets her 

12 minutes ago, uo111 said:

Yea I agree that he was going for the camera, but um, he shouldn't have been trying to kick her camera in the first place.

He was trying to damage her property and gave her a concussion at the same time. It's his fault, AND he lied about it afterwards. "I was just lost in performance!" :sure:

A rock star damaging private property is par for the course, and as his teary-eyed apology explains, kicking her was an accident. But, it has been at least twenty four hours since the last lynching of a public figure, so I suppose we were due.

Looks like he wanted to kick the camera away, not the woman intentionally  :selena:

Why does Gaga only work with problematic people :selena:

crisTEAne

it doesn't matter what his target was. you don't kick around, ffs. 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

freebit

He clearly saw her. The last pic she took of him before the incident shows him starring down directly at her. Even if he met to kick something else like her camera, or the lights as he claims (even though that stuff is nowhere near him as the video shows), it would make more sense to NOT do this stunt as her face is way too close, thus vulnerable to an injury. 

I saw so many of his fanboys excusing his behavior on the AV Club, it was ridiculous. She was just trying to do her job. 

Ricardo
15 hours ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

There's literally something right in front that he tries to kick (apparently a camera) and accidentally gets her 

um yes, the camera she was holding... :awkney: 

and I don't understand, she's clearly the press there's always in concerts, she is right next to the stage, it wasn't a random fan with a professional camera. He should be used to it 

15 hours ago, SKANK said:

A rock star damaging private property is par for the course, and as his teary-eyed apology explains, kicking her was an accident. But, it has been at least twenty four hours since the last lynching of a public figure, so I suppose we were due.

He doesn't claim it's an accident in this video, he says it was a mistake and he has no excuses.

This is a better apology than lying and saying it was an accident though, I'll give him that.

No excuses. The photographers are always there in the beginning, first couple of songs and then they leave. She was just doing her job and he clearly saw her. 

Being a rockstar doesn’t equal being a ****. Disappointing. 

He could offer to pay her medical expenses at least. 

FreePalestine

10 minutes ago, uo111 said:

He doesn't claim it's an accident in this video, he says it was a mistake and he has no excuses.

This is a better apology than lying and saying it was an accident though, I'll give him that.

He does claim it was an accident, he just doesn't use the word accident. "I kicked the camera of a photographer, and that camera hit the photographer in the face." Hence, an accident. As I said, accidents happen.

I'm more concerned with his intentional act of self-inflicted violence during this performance. He took a knife out of his pocket, sliced open his forehead, and bled himself on stage. He is clearly struggling with some demons we are not privy to, and I hope he gets some help.

Archived