Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Melanie Martinez makes second statement, calls Timothy a liar

nobreaks

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster
6 hours ago, GoldenPonyboy said:

Im just saying that we are so quick to judge people who side with melanie because its a sexual misconduct situation but when gaga was accused of that thing with her assistant we took her side no questions asked. Just an observation. Not critisism

The accusations against gaga were minor and not sexually related....she was just a moneynhungry former assistant....she literally was demanding more money

Timothy here is simply sharing...

:smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daredevil

i was a big fan of Melanie until this happened. i don’t listen to her music anymore, but i still respect her until she’s proven guitly. and by respect i mean: i won’t harass her online and make fun of her. It’s not wrong to distance yourself. i think everyone should do it. Otherwise it’s trial by media. 

i just think it’s funny that Timothy wanted to put Melanie in the same category as Weinstein, Spacey, etc. They could have handled things privately first. don’t get me wrong. i‘m not protecting her. 

but there’s a difference between raping a person who clearly says “no” and a person who said nothing. both are equally terrible for the victims of course but the perpetrators shouldn’t be treated the same way. 

Ms I am a local
7 hours ago, igetfilthy said:

Can't wait for her to go to jail!

Ooohh! Then keep waiting because that is not going to happen! No negativity on this site, thank you!

Pacify Him

Queen! :applause: tell those gullible sheeplings who always believe a rape story acting like they care at all lol :ladyhaha:

I’m getting on your nerves

GoldenPonyboy
16 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

The accusations against gaga were minor and not sexually related....she was just a moneynhungry former assistant....she literally was demanding more money

Timothy here is simply sharing...

:smh:

A sharing that will bring her publicity and then money. All im saying is that we owe every acuser that we look at their stories with the same amout of skepticism

MJHolland
48 minutes ago, MetalliGa said:

Queen! :applause: tell those gullible sheeplings who always believe a rape story acting like they care at all lol :ladyhaha:

Is anyone else horrified by comments like this?

Just me?

K.

I also think it's disgusting you'd attach Gaga's face to your deplorable post. That woman has worked so hard for society to come to a point where we respect those who come forward with allegations and hear them out, not belittle them and their support system as "sheelpings". 

MJHolland

So Melanie admitted they were intimate, and now is saying this woman is lying because of her "past Instagram posts" and timeline is messed up? What?

The first part of that is more disturbing. She seems to be insinuating that since Timothy kept being her friend after the alleged sexual misconduct, it proves that she is lying. That is not the case.

Sexual assault survivors are VERY likely to keep their relationship with an abuser if it was a loved one. People often marry their rapists, remain friends with them, etc. 

I cannot believe this grown woman hasn't reached out to her accuser, but instead posts a screenshot from her iPhone notepad on IG. Shows how serious she is about sexual abuse. 

3 hours ago, GoldenPonyboy said:

A sharing that will bring her publicity and then money. All im saying is that we owe every acuser that we look at their stories with the same amout of skepticism

Woah woah woah.

Are you telling me that people will pay me to accuse other people of rape? Since when?

Who are these mysterious, uber rich people who have money to give out to people who accuse other of rape? Sign me up please, I'm all aboard for that gravy train.

GoldenPonyboy
Just now, uo111 said:

Woah woah woah.

Are you telling me that people will pay me to accuse other people of rape? Since when?

Who are these mysterious, uber rich people who have money to give out to people who accuse other of rape? Sign me up please, I'm all aboard for that gravy train.

Publicity i guess. Never heard of her before that. And them she dropped an EP or something. Also i am not saying shes lying or anything. People who speak out need to be heard and respected. But that does not mean we need to believe everything without a doubt. People have done crazier things than lie about stuff like that

Did ya'll expect her to, like, admit it or something? She was hardly going to open up Notepad and write "yeah, I raped her. Sorry. New music coming s00n!" :nails:

She's over.

bannedT for life and it's SAD

5 hours ago, MJHolland said:

So Melanie admitted they were intimate, and now is saying this woman is lying because of her "past Instagram posts" and timeline is messed up? What?

The first part of that is more disturbing. She seems to be insinuating that since Timothy kept being her friend after the alleged sexual misconduct, it proves that she is lying. That is not the case.

Sexual assault survivors are VERY likely to keep their relationship with an abuser if it was a loved one. People often marry their rapists, remain friends with them, etc. 

I cannot believe this grown woman hasn't reached out to her accuser, but instead posts a screenshot from her iPhone notepad on IG. Shows how serious she is about sexual abuse. 

She's saying past instagram posts (with time stamps) prove Timothy is lying.  Melanie was on tour in New York on June 24th, 2015.  The alleged rape (according to Timothy) happened on June 25th, 2015.  Melanie made an instagram post on June 25, 2015 of her leaving NYC heading to LA.  Timothy was in LA when the "rape" happened.  Since Melanie toured by bus, it would've taken at least (according to Google Maps) close to two days to travel.  This is what she (from what I can tell, might be missing something) meant by analyzing past Instagram posts.  She honestly could've worded it stronger.

Spyro the Dragon

1 hour ago, Sailor said:

Did ya'll expect her to, like, admit it or something? She was hardly going to open up Notepad and write "yeah, I raped her. Sorry. New music coming s00n!" :nails:

She's over.

Did you even read her response?  She's saying Timothy's case is inconsistent.  One point she was bringing is brought in the post above from me.

Spyro the Dragon

SychosSoChic
21 hours ago, LM said:

I don’t think you have to defend everyone accused of rape to be able to defend Melanie. Many of those people who defend her just say that she may be innocent and they don’t want to jump on the hate train. What’s wrong with that? If Melanie will be proven guilty I’m sure people here will drag her to the hell and back but until then..

SIS I DONT POST THAT :air:

@M Monstre said that, I don't know why I was the one getting notified for the quote :air:

Nnnnn i thought I got hacked for a minute :air:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

MJHolland
9 hours ago, Spyro said:

She's saying past instagram posts (with time stamps) prove Timothy is lying.  Melanie was on tour in New York on June 24th, 2015.  The alleged rape (according to Timothy) happened on June 25th, 2015.  Melanie made an instagram post on June 25, 2015 of her leaving NYC heading to LA.  Timothy was in LA when the "rape" happened.  Since Melanie toured by bus, it would've taken at least (according to Google Maps) close to two days to travel.  This is what she (from what I can tell, might be missing something) meant by analyzing past Instagram posts.  She honestly could've worded it stronger.

Melani previously admitted to being intimate with Timothy 

ALGAYDO
15 hours ago, MJHolland said:

Is anyone else horrified by comments like this?

Just me?

K.

I also think it's disgusting you'd attach Gaga's face to your deplorable post. That woman has worked so hard for society to come to a point where we respect those who come forward with allegations and hear them out, not belittle them and their support system as "sheelpings". 

Maybe don’t interact with people like them? I mean, they clearly don’t care about sexual assault and would rather make jokes than address this serious issue. Might as well let them troll themselves bored instead of giving them the satisfaction of knowing they riled up your nerves? 

Archived