💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

The Sims 4

munty hunty

Featured Posts

I do have to compliment The Sims 4 on their toddlers: even though we had to wait for them quite a bit (they're normally in the base game) I think 4 has the best toddlers in the entire Sims franchise.

5a2c1f5f0116a-10-01-17_1-25-32%C2%A0PM.p

Here's a teen Sim of mine holding his baby brother. :giveup: Love the look and outfits they gave the toddlers this time around. I can remember how ugly the outfits were in The Sims 3, the amount of custom content I had installed was insane. Now I can't live without custom content in any Sims game, it makes the game so much more fun.

I know that I'm not really investing much time in The Sims 4 at the moment because there's not much to do but I hope that once the game is deemed "finished" and we have more actual expansions (Seasons please!) than I'll play it regularly again. Right now, I easily get bored and tend to return to either The Sims 2 or 3.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find 4 the best (almost 4000 hours on it :poot: ) I really enjoyed 3 while it lasted and own all the packs, but I haven't even thought about playing 3 since 4 launched. Looking back, 3 didn't have much charisma and open world was nice but it made the game seem dead and many things like restaurants and shops didn't really work. I loved 2 tho, but I love 4 the most, 3 is probably my least favorite of the series.

Spoiler

Come at me fats :firega: I was actually an avid user of the official Sims Forums before switching over to GGD earlier this year and was iconique for being on the forefront of defending 4 in the 3vs4 wars :lolly: 

16 minutes ago, Justo said:

I do have to compliment The Sims 4 on their toddlers: even though we had to wait for them quite a bit (they're normally in the base game) I think 4 has the best toddlers in the entire Sims franchise.

5a2c1f5f0116a-10-01-17_1-25-32%C2%A0PM.p

Here's a teen Sim of mine holding his baby brother. :giveup: Love the look and outfits they gave the toddlers this time around. I can remember how ugly the outfits were in The Sims 3, the amount of custom content I had installed was insane. Now I can't live without custom content in any Sims game, it makes the game so much more fun.

YES. My sims 3 game was loaded with CC because everything in the game was just soooo ugly (especially hairs) now I barely use any in 4.

Also, pictures:

Spoiler

UgeOsEX.png

Ykc42ML.png

jXMVvk1.png

vYmoJps.png

munty hunty
9 minutes ago, gabeoz said:

(almost 4000 hours on it :poot: )

omg how

how do you even know that

free my mind

munty hunty
3 minutes ago, gabeoz said:

YES. My sims 3 game was loaded with CC because everything in the game was just soooo ugly (especially hairs) now I barely use any in 4.

Also, pictures:

Hide contents

UgeOsEX.png

Ykc42ML.png

jXMVvk1.png

vYmoJps.png

Also I love these pictures :hor: the gay wedding is iconique :lana:

free my mind

1 minute ago, gagasxmonsterx said:

omg how

how do you even know that

Origin tells you how many hours you've played. Though, those are only my online hours, I have a lot offline too.

munty hunty
2 minutes ago, gabeoz said:

Origin tells you how many hours you've played. Though, those are only my online hours, I have a lot offline too.

omg I never knew that :O I'm scared to get addicted to ts4 because that's the type of person I am :/// like once I start playing a game I get addicted for a few weeks but I think ts is different from other games because it's kinda like playing god

free my mind

The Child
38 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

Still waiting for The Sims Online :hor:

I've also been waiting for that for years now!

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child
8 minutes ago, gabeoz said:

Also, pictures:

Hide contents

UgeOsEX.png

Ykc42ML.png

jXMVvk1.png

vYmoJps.png

Oh daddy got ass in that second picture :selena:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

I used to love The Sims 3 a lot because I'm an RPG guy and TS3 gives you soo many things to do with your character. I was obsessed with making my sim a hybrid of as many life states as possible. And there's also TS3 store with many many (oh god so many) stuffs with different themes and reasonable prices for you to choose from. And I loved that tropical world so much it hurts, Sunny Tides something. The downside is that the sim is ugly and the game is very heavy for my laptop.

The Sims 4 is really good for its create-a-sim, modern UI, simplicity. But its simplicity is also its downside. There's so few things to do, barely any occult life state exists, loading screen between lots, slow ep release, the decision to cut of parts of an ep and market them as "game packs". Idk why they would go backwards on so many things established in previous generations of the game.

I actually tried to replay TS3 the other day but my sim was so ugly I uninstalled all 50 sth GB of the game right away.

Oriane

I have played 1, 2 and 3, always late (I played the 1 when the 2 was already out etc)

The 1 was nice but there were many things to improve. You could barely personalize the Sims, the house, children never grew up, there were no weekdays... I didn't have any expansions so my version was very simple. I still played it a lot and I have good memories. And it has the best OST of the whole series.

The 2 is my favorite. I played it for a long time. I have a lot of expansions, but even without that it was enjoyable. At the beginning I only had the Nightlife expansion and it was good. I created a whole story in a neighbourhood, with many families, all connected to each other, on many generations... I liked the graphics.

I downloaded the 3 a few months ago, it's still a bit early to compare. I like some aspects : you can personalize way more than in the 2, you can go everywhere in the neighbourhood and there's no loading, a few things are nice (celebrities, some careers...). But it doesn't have the charm of the 2. And all these creatures everywhere are annoying. I don't know if it's a bug or not but there are always zombies popping up everywhere. And I still don't understand some things (why can't you move in anywhere, in any apartment with any NPC, why do you have to go through 596465 menus to play with a family).

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Sirius094

I'm a fan of the Sims since when I was 6 years old :saira: right now I'm playing with the Sims 4, I have all the expansions :D

Pem Pem Perempem Pem Pem Pem

Archived