Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

Never Be The Same is a bop :lolly:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ZiggyZiggs

havana was a bop and has been a bop ever since i listened to it for the first time, nbts on the other hand, not feeling it. maybe it'll grow on me.

the chorus is underwhelming, and the autotune is very very distracting. it sounds like a forgettable filler track. idk y she released this as the 2nd official single

edit: um wtf the radio edit IS SO MUCH BETTER?!? Y didnt they make it the official version lmao

i wish i never watched live performances of this because the chorus seems so explosive in the live version, but kind of empty on the studio track..

2 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

havana was a bop and has been a bop ever since i listened to it for the first time, nbts on the other hand, not feeling it. maybe it'll grow on me.

the chorus is underwhelming, and the autotune is very very distracting. it sounds like a forgettable filler track. idk y she released this as the 2nd official single

What do you think of Real Friends

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Teal Ambition

Just finished Real Friends, and it's boring tbh. I find it pretty underwhelming. Never Be The Same is much better.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Thomas P

They’re pretty great tbh. I want another KILLER video like Havana.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

ZiggyZiggs
7 minutes ago, Stef said:

What do you think of Real Friends

its smooth but nothing special. thatsnbts radio edit is pretty good tho

GPSSIGNALLOST

The beat drop at the beginning right before the first verse of "Never Be The Same" is setting me off, I'm getting lost. It's ... something. The rest of the song is quite nice and I guess it is going to be a grower just as "Havana". 

"Real Friends" is cute, BUT ... it's nothing I would click "repeat" for. Sorry.

Thomas P

I never thought I’d be saying I was hyped for anything related to 5h in my life, but I NEED Camilla’s album. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

StarlightSeiya

Lol the drug references in Never Be The Same made me laugh. I like Real Friends more than the former.

Bone Apple Tea bebe

Archived