💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Gaga will ever have a WW hit again?

theahsfan

Featured Posts

giskardsb
5 minutes ago, Censored said:

How about instead of going with a borderline elitist attitude about Gaga doing no wrong, while dragging down other artists because "generic" (whatever that means to you), we just accept that her career stagnated, the quality of music and videos went down and that she literally gives zero ****s about it? Her sales, views, critics' views on AP/Joanne and otherwise reflect that too. Or at the very least, recognize the distinction between being a fan of her music, and a fan of her.

IMO Joanne is lightyears better quality music than The Fame.   And people need to quit calling Joanne a "pop-country" album.  There are like 3 songs on the set you can classify that way, and the lead single was a rock song.  Joanne is a mixed set of material, mostly united by a more organic music approach in general and real instruments instead of electronic.  But it ranges through multiple genres

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, giskardsb said:

IMO Joanne is lightyears better quality music than The Fame.   And people need to quit calling Joanne a "pop-country" album.  There are like 3 songs on the set you can classify that way, and the lead single was a rock song.

Rock? If P.I. is rock to you, then Fall Out Boy must be death metal. đŸ€˜

it wasn't laaaahv

giskardsb
Just now, Censored said:

Rock? If P.I. is rock to you, then Fall Out Boy must be death metal. đŸ€˜

I've been listening to Rock longer than you've probably been alive, just sayin.  It's a very wide ranging genre, but there certainly is no way that PI is a country song.

1 minute ago, giskardsb said:

I've been listening to Rock longer than you've probably been alive

Then you should know better than to call a dance-pop song "rock" based on a Wikipedia article. :smh:

it wasn't laaaahv

SpookyKid

I don't care as long as she keeps delivering good music like she has been doing up until now

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

ModernEcstasy

I hope so. I almost feel that it is necessary in order to keep her in the “icon” circle. 

3 hours ago, itsbriceidk said:

yeah she's not afraid to just be out of the box and do her own thing

and typically the GP isn't here for someone being creative

i mean look at the top songs nowadays, they're not self-written and they all sound the same

Yes. Everyone tries to follow trends because they are hoping that they will have hits. Gaga on the other hand makes whatever music she feels like making and hopes that it will be successful.

FalsePromise

Anything could happen, but I doubt it. She's not hungry for a hit anymore, she had a few. She's been working with the same people and made some bad choices when it comes to music direction, but that's ok, there were good and smart moves too. I also think that she's lacking that feeling from the start of her career, cuz today she's done it all, almost nothing else to accomplish. Also people sometimes have problem trying to connect to her lyrics, she can make it hard to understand for general public. I wish she made some great love songs like Captivated or something from Red and Blue, lyrically not musically, tbh I'd take any song of RaB instead of The Cure in terms of music, but that's just me.

If she really wanted a hit, she'd make one. 

hausofbrice
2 hours ago, SpookyKid said:

I don't care as long as she keeps delivering good music like she has been doing up until now

ya that's true 

:tony: 

1 minute ago, FalsePromise said:

Also people sometimes have problem trying to connect to her lyrics

Yeah sometimes when people hear Gaga they think of over the top meat dress rah rah lady, and have a hard time thinking about her in a different, more human way 

xoxo, brice ♡

blackpink

I think that she’s still unsure of what direction she really wants to go in. I’ve thought this ever since the ARTPOP era ended. The past few years have shown that Gaga is so diverse, can sing, strip it down to a guitar and piano in front of the world and show them a new side to her. Not to mention the damage control that’s been happening from late 2014 onwards in terms of a toned down appearance. 

I think it’s just the matter of timing for her. She released Joanne for a reason. If she just jumped right into pop music after C2C it would’ve been seen as pointless. 

blackpink

Also can we not have those members that like to trash everything about Lady Gaga comment on this since they only made an account to spread their views on how everyone here trashes other artists and how Gaga is a flop? thanks 

kxAa7lH.gif

xoxo Joanne 

kxAa7lH.gif

Archived