đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Mark Nilan: '2018 radio is ours'

monketsharona

Featured Posts

AnnTakamaki
37 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Hold up, I'm sorry, but why are most of y'all upset that she's showing that she's in the studio/working on new music? First you guys want to know if she's doing new music or not, and now you're upset that she's posting something? 

Would you rather have her just not mention stuff for the next three years or something? Some of you guys think it's "annoying" that she's posting all these things, and then guys say that "She should stop posting these so that we don't have meltdowns." Unless Gaga or her team has explicitly said something, there's no reason for a meltdown. The whole Frankensteined-AMA mess? That was completely fan-made. Yes, Gaga did sing Frankensteined backstage, but you guys are delusional to think she would have performed/released that.

I'm happy that she's showing us her creative process. It's nice to see what we can expect in the future. This also confirms that we will get new music in 2018, so some of y'all need to be more grateful than critical.

This tbh & they still gonna have a meltdown even when she doesnt tease anything :awkney:

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
moonsago

ok but was the My Little Ponny Soundtrack a hit? :selena: 

cause I want one or two with this next era thanks :classy:

but I have faith in them, ya’ll are too mean to DJWS 

Kimblue

Let them hype it up if they want to, it’s their work. We’re the ones sitting around watching other people live their lives.

MarryTheAngel

It's certainly possible after the release of ASIB LG6 may begin. It's not as if ASIB will dominate the whole year... Delusional much?

theahsfan
3 hours ago, Adriana Lima said:

I was born in 1994 and study in a class full of people from 1999 or 2000. They have no idea who Gaga is.It makes me angry.

I literally have to give them information about Bad Romance, The Fame etc. 

1 big radio hit could be nice....

Erm.. I was born in 2000 and everyone my age knows who she is? I was 9/10 during her peak and TF/TFM/BTW, although I used to dislike Gaga, was the music of my childhood. And that's saying something given I was never a fan. Maybe it's cause you're from a different country, but at least in the US, the UK, Canada and Australia she was inescapable when we late millennials were growing up.

ryanripley
4 hours ago, prince said:

Then I think it'll be awkward for her to release the film, soundtrack and new Gaga material in the same year

ASIB won't be lasting until 2019, she has a lot of free in the last quarter of 2018

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Linus Gaga

1st January 2018 release CONFIRMED :) Wait until 31st December 2017  23:59 !!!!!!!!!!!:trollga:

Hit me a message and say hi !

ryanripley
3 hours ago, PlastiscGuy said:

I'm honestly so tired of people giving us hype. 

I can't wait for Gaga to cancel it as usual.

she doesn't usually cancel it, ya'll are so dramatinc oml

why can't fans be happy she's making you new music? :saladga: 

Morphine Prince

Well, The Cure could have been too but also streaming is the thing now. 

She needs to PROMOTE.

ryanripley
1 hour ago, M Monstre said:

Hold up, I'm sorry, but why are most of y'all upset that she's showing that she's in the studio/working on new music? First you guys want to know if she's doing new music or not, and now you're upset that she's posting something? 

Would you rather have her just not mention stuff for the next three years or something? Some of you guys think it's "annoying" that she's posting all these things, and then guys say that "She should stop posting these so that we don't have meltdowns." Unless Gaga or her team has explicitly said something, there's no reason for a meltdown. The whole Frankensteined-AMA mess? That was completely fan-made. Yes, Gaga did sing Frankensteined backstage, but you guys are delusional to think she would have performed/released that.

I'm happy that she's showing us her creative process. It's nice to see what we can expect in the future. This also confirms that we will get new music in 2018, so some of y'all need to be more grateful than critical.

thank you for this, sometimes i wonder if this is a fan forum or critics daily :awkney: 

i signed up to be excited about new gaga music and projects but i'm just met with "why is this being hyped?" "she's just gunna cancel it" "we won't hear it until 2020" like come on :saladga: 

Robo Ga

Gaga also thought radio would like PI sooo :sharon:

Maybe they've learned from past mistakes lmao

🤖⚡️

DiscoStyx
7 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Though I don't know if I have to be scared that the last project of DJWS, Nilan and Monson is the soundtrack of My Little Poney :cryga:

maybe that's why Christian offered gaga two new ponies recently :chica:

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

Archived