💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Miami Stop - Bridge Troubles

CanadaGoesGaga

Featured Posts

CanadaGoesGaga

Who was at the show last night? Scanning through this video it seems the last bridge that attaches to the B stage had some major issues last night. Looks like it stayed down the entire B Stage segment with Come to Mama, Edge of Glory, and Born This Way... and during Million Reasons it took a while to go back up, and unfold, and then no projections worked on it for the entire song. 

Yeah, it's just a technology. I'm pleasantly surprised that there are no major problems with these things anyway.

❗ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗

I was right in front of the last bridge and they did lower it for a technician to repair. He climbed on the bridge and they raised it. He didn’t come back down so idk what he did. I did notice there were some delays with the bridges but it’s worked out in the end 

Thrasher

Don’t judge me but i’m scared now because i always fear something happening with those bridges, like one of them falling over people in GA at my show next year or at any show :sweat:

“Come over, when you’re sober”

CanadaGoesGaga
1 hour ago, Nick1495 said:

I was right in front of the last bridge and they did lower it for a technician to repair. He climbed on the bridge and they raised it. He didn’t come back down so idk what he did. I did notice there were some delays with the bridges but it’s worked out in the end 

And he is still in the rafters of the arena to this day. 

calmar
7 minutes ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

And he is still in the rafters of the arena to this day. 

The phaaaaaantom of the Gaga show is there

Insiiiiide the roof

äżșăźć‹ćˆ©ăŻæșるぎăȘい

Archived