Bradley

title  

185 members have voted

1. 1. .

Featured Posts

Bradley

Which do you like better?

katy-perry-witness-album-cover.jpg

taylorswiftreputationalbumcover_biggest.

I personally find Witness much more listenable, with interesting ups and downs, a combination of great ballads (Miss You More, Save as Draft) and boppy tunes (Act My Age, Bigger Than Me, Chained to the Rhythm, Swish Swish, Dance with the Devil).

Reputation has some great tracks like I Did Something Bad, Delicate and New Year's Day but the rest of the album is too heavily autotuned in my opinion.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shoful

Reputation is a masterpiece while Witness is a mess. And thats the TEA™️:reductive:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

I really love reputation but i prefer witness because the old katy is not dead is just her hairstyle :bon::derpga: 

follow me in twitter omg

TimisaMonster

Witness has more bops plus I can't stand Taylor :saladga:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

gagagoogoose

Witness imo.

Witness shows growth and Katy trying out something new. That's commendable. 

Reputation is basically another victim-playing and "Oh, you did this thing to offend me, let me write a whole album based on it". It has several bops but most of the songs are filler-tracks. Definitely her weakest album to date.

Before Swifties quote me, let me just say sales =/= quality. Metacritic score is subjected to opinion too, so I'm entitled to my opinion.

Bradley
1 minute ago, gagagoogoose said:

Witness imo.

Witness shows growth and Katy trying out something new. That's commendable. 

Reputation is basically another victim-playing and "Oh, you did this thing to offend me, let me write a whole album based on it". It has several bops but most of the songs are filler-tracks. Definitely her weakest album to date.

Before Swifties quote me, let me just say sales =/= quality. Metacritic score is subjected to opinion too, so I'm entitled to my opinion.

I respect Taylor but I can't help but agree with almost your entire post. :emma:

Arturo

Reputation. Witness is Glory levels of garbage. For the record I like Katy and Britney as people more than Taylor. No bias here.

LostSpark

I love Witness more. Idk for me there's something about Reputation that makes me not enjoy it as much as I thought I would (because of the good production). Maybe it's her voice, it just doesn't feel suitable for this kind of songs (imo). Overall, I just enjoyed three songs of Reputation, but for witness there was only one song that I didn't like.

Arturo

A big beautiful brain with a pretty face, yeah
A babydoll with a briefcase, yeah
A hot little hurricane, ha!
'Cause I'm feminine and soft, but I'm still a boss, yeah
Red lipstick, but still so raw, yeah
Marilyn Monroe in a monster truck

IAmNotHere1997

I really love Witness and I don't understand why she got so much hate for this album. She really delivered everything we've asked for :bon:

While reputation... :awkney: 

Archived