đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

DJWS watched "A Star Is Born"

Enceladus

Featured Posts

CautiousLurker

Or perhaps he watched a movie with Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga, as in, in the same room as them :poot:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AAAAAAlice

Warner Bros has the bad fame of croping their movies and sometimes bad editing them, affecting the understanding of the story (at least with the DC movies, hello Justice League and BvS).

REALLY HOPE THEY DON'T DO IT WITH ASIB

tenor.gif <-thats how they edit DC movies

I've listening to Maroon 5 since I was 13.

Levine
27 minutes ago, SiliconeMonster said:

I swear Gaga and her team LIVE for teasing us. Meanwhile we're over here dying :giveup:

I hate it but I love it at the same time.

SiliconeMonster
7 minutes ago, Levine said:

I hate it but I love it at the same time.

I love it when they tease us about stuff we're looking forward to, like ASIB. All the new music rumors are killing me :emma:

Find your freedom in the music

MaryJaneHolland

Lol, he keeps teasing us, yet he wants us to stop asking him Gaga-related stuff :selena: Just keep your mouth shut sis

giphy.gif

datlastfam

pretty sure he enjoyed those Rated R as well :lolly: 

image.gif

Im more jealous that he ****ing saw Gaga's vajayjay first :awkney:

Lemonade

Omg this basically confirms Gaga’s new single is coming out in 11 weeks as “I just watched a movie with #bradleycooper and @ladygaga” contains 11 words and it also contains 3 letter E’s and Frankensteined contains 3 E’s!

CONFIRMED - Frankensteined being sent to radios on Tuesday 6 Feb 2018:excited2:

Guest ARTPOPSlays

No he didn’t, he said he saw a movie with Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper...that could be anything. Gagas not even in a star is born idk where that came from, a new up and coming actress from New York is in it. l think her name is Stefani or something like that. How lucky she is, best of luck to her in the acting world! :diane:

:poot:

Born To Slay
1 hour ago, SiliconeMonster said:

I swear Gaga and her team LIVE for teasing us. Meanwhile we're over here dying :giveup:

Yeah, they're constantly foot stroking us and we're so blue balled we are begging for release

Archived