đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga: No New Music Coming Soon

lxdygxga

Featured Posts

I love how everybody are quick to believe twitter rumors when they say new music, but not the other way around. Desperate much? :sharon:

And btw, Gaga didn't start ANYTHING, she just sang a bit of a song she was/is working on, NOBODY said that she'll release it, let alone soon. Y'all played yourself, believing insiders and stuff.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HauntingHollow

so when insiders claim new music is comin you dont believe them but when somebody says it isnt, just like and insider, you believe them ? :bye:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

NIGHTCRAWLER

Im sorry but Gaga is still responsible! She's the one who said that she was gonna perform new music on tour! Then DJWS has been teasing a lot, even her bf, ... there was no promises but well...

Supersonic
1 minute ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

Im sorry but Gaga is still responsible! She's the one who said that she was gonna perform new music on tour! Then DJWS has been teasing a lot, even her bf, ... there was no promises but well...

All he did was post pictures of Gags in the studio and share excitement that he was working with her. Not exactly their fault that y'all blow any instagram comment they make outta proportion and come up with conspiracy theories (and fake Snapchat convos with RedOne that "confirm" Frankenstein getting a release date) :chica:

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, Supersonic said:

All he did was post pictures of Gags in the studio and share excitement that he was working with her. Not exactly their fault that y'all blow any instagram comment they make outta proportion and come up with conspiracy theories (and fake Snapchat convos with RedOne that "confirm" Frankenstein getting a release date) :chica:

She still said she was dropping new music on tour, and then "I still got things under my sleeves" or whatever 

doppelganger
8 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

Well the last time redone and gaga teased new music it never came out. Let’s not jump the gun and wait for an official announcement for the new album. 

6 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

She still said she was dropping new music on tour, and then "I still got things under my sleeves" or whatever 

Well, her tour isn't over yet so what are you freaking out about :oprah: Jeez, some people

Enceladus

I think it’s time for gaga to make things clear. The fanbase is getting crazy and it won’t hurt her to say something to calm everyone down...

Tan Fei

now even djws has to clarify on his latest 2 posts.. lol .. poor them... cant even share their excitement and experience on their own social media ...

Archived