💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Rumor LG6 Lead Single

DOJA CAT

Featured Posts

FrankGutz

fifth album concepT disco? is Joanne disco? im confused sistrens, help

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lxdygxga
2 minutes ago, FrankGutz said:

fifth album concepT disco? is Joanne disco? im confused sistrens, help

Although I think this is fake, I think they mean the original work she did on LG5 when she wanted to work with Nile Rodgers and Giorgio Moroder.

Yeah the record is called 'BODY OF WORK' (in all CAPITAL :lolga:) and this is dedicated to plastic surgeries :firega:

www.soundcloud.com/aphrodisio

Smother Em Eh

I’ll believe it when I see it! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

FrankGutz
3 minutes ago, jvckk said:

Although I think this is fake, I think they mean the original work she did on LG5 when she wanted to work with Nile Rodgers and Giorgio Moroder.

damn i totally forgot about them lmao

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

ItWasntLaauv

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

blackpink

sksksk when will we ever learn :selena:

everyone loves to make things up so they get hyped and when it doesn’t happen they blame Gaga and lose interest in her. I wonder why :rip: 

SlaeUrAnus

STOP.

@Haroon Is there a way we please permaban/immediately close down these threads unless they have come from a PROPER source? 

In my messy era.

Arcanum

There won't be any new singles. There is a radio freeze imminent lasting til mid January? It's nonsense promowise to release any new material. Gaga has opted for May/November releases so far. :staymad:

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

Archived