đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's vocals delayed?

GagaUnderYou

Featured Posts

GagaUnderYou

Still an amazing performance. Is it the video or is her timing off? 2:56 dancin' in circles specifically 

Magneto

Yup, I always have this feeling timing is not her strong suit. Still love her though :gaycat:

Free my mind

I think her timing was off for a few seconds there.

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

HauntingHollow

she starts and finishes when she is supposed to but the inbetween is weird :sis:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

5 minutes ago, Torsoface said:

Her earpiece wasn't propably in sync with the music that was playing and it ****ed her up 

yeah probably and with all the AMA live stuff they probably had it ready for the live tv and not the actual tour

AndrewGr
20 minutes ago, BloodyGlory said:

We've already discussed this. It was just a bad vocal day for her. Everyone has them.

What are you talking about? Her vocals were her absolute best & strongest they've ever been :saladga: The delays have nothing to do with how good her vocals were. 

16 minutes ago, AndrewGr said:

What are you talking about? Her vocals were her absolute best & strongest they've ever been :saladga: The delays have nothing to do with how good her vocals were. 

Are you serious? Her vocals were really weak at this last show

AndrewGr
11 minutes ago, kevindjibouti said:

Are you serious? Her vocals were really weak at this last show

You really have to be kidding me. Show me any video (and exact second) where any of her notes weren't pitch perfect.

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, AndrewGr said:

You really have to be kidding me. Show me any video (and exact second) where any of her notes were pitch perfect.

giphy.gif

fixed.

Man, she was out of tune, she had no vibrato... If you really think that she was at her best vocally you're very lucky because you're gonna have a lot of amazing surprises watching her other shows on YouTube.

AndrewGr
23 minutes ago, kevindjibouti said:

fixed.

Man, she was out of tune, she had no vibrato... If you really think that she was at her best vocally you're very lucky because you're gonna have a lot of amazing surprises watching her other shows on YouTube.

I have actually watched every single video of every concert to date and I found last nights the best one (vocally). I don't think you understand what out of tune means (the use of vibrato is also not indicative of a good or bad vocal performance) so I'm going to end the conversation here, since you didn't provide any receipts. Good luck fixing whatever is wrong with your ears :classy:

Archived