💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Arena footage of Gaga’s AMA win

Stef

Featured Posts

so cute the crowd were rooting for her so bad :sara: 

such an amazing night. She sang amazing, looked amazing and won her much deserved award. So proud of this amazing woman. 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Xoxo Adriana

She's beautiful. I told everyone my idol would win :wub: never been more proud to be a fan I love her 

Glamourpuss
Just now, He8MyHeart said:

Those DC fans are so incredibly lucky. The atmosphere would've been insane.

I was thinking the same thing. I would have loved to have been there. 

ZiggyZiggs

@Bloody Grammys If I was her, even if i knew I was going to win that wouldve been my reaction. Its a diff dynamic when youre in an arena filled with fans and it could go either way. she was just genuinly happy

27monster27

Does anyone know how to save gifs? I would totally post the "It's what she deserves." gif right now if I could.

Anyways, she is a queen and she worked hard for this. So proud! :firega:

he/him/his

derpmonster

Yass!

Kinda offtopic - does someone else wish she'd practice singing in her head voice more, live? :\ This is why The Cure live performances are a little underwhelming vocally. Like something's a little off-key. In the studio version, she sings the whole thing in head voice except her signature, "I will be right by your side!" and chorus. I know she can! She did for the Applause bridge and Edge of Glory at JWT and the Sound of Music tribute. It's just tough.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

joemayzzin

ugh so adorable and so deserving!!

if people are mad cause she didn't "live up to the rumors" thats on you but as a real fan you should just be proud of her for winning and actually preforming.. the look on her face is more than enough to know she does this for us!! 

xoxo Craig
17 minutes ago, smokingthemall said:

WE WON!

I'M SO ****ING PROUD OF HER, SHE IS CRYING AND I'M CRYING!!! WELLL DONE GAGA, WE LOVE YOU

End Racism Now

Archived