💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is TLC more iconic & legendary than Destinys Child?

FrankGutz

Is TLC more iconic & legendary than Destinys Child?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Is TLC more iconic & legendary than Destinys Child?

Featured Posts

Just now, FrankGutz said:

just because Left Eye Lopez died, if we talk about talent TLC and Lista >>>> welp

Your question was who's more iconic/legendary. There are groups that have more talent but aren't as iconic as some of their peers who don't have as much talent (but I personally prefer DC although I love both)

2 minutes ago, bostonGUY said:

Doesn't the Spice Girls outshine both of them though? Werent they more successful?

Blasphemy (as far as I know DC>Spice Girls in terms of success)

2 minutes ago, bostonGUY said:

Michelle haters are ugly:koons:

I don't hate her, but her voice never clicked with me. Although I'm glad that she didn't, I felt that Solange was a better fit with Bey and Kelly (but like I said, I'm glad that she didn't and now we have the iconic masterpiece A Seat At The Table and the 2012 bop True)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jewels n Drugs
6 minutes ago, FrankGutz said:

Creep, Aint 3 Proud to Beg, Red Light, Baby, baby, Baby, No Scrubs, Unpretty says hi

Omg i 4got about sis Creep :music:

Spoiler

See what i mean tho

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

TimisaMonster

Yup...especially after the ominous death of Left Eye...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

LaLuna

To me, yes. Sure DC was huge, but TLC was on another level. They were special. Unlike Destiny's Child, which was basically a revolving door of backup singers for Beyoncé, TLC was a sisterhood. They had a lot of problems but they truly loved each other, and still do. Also, TLC's music is and will always be better than DC's. 

FrankGutz
1 minute ago, TimisaMonster said:

Yup...especially after the ominous death of Left Eye...

never was the same sis, but i still love them even when they are sometimes shady bitches towards lisa

Just now, Scathach said:

To me, yes. Sure DC was huge, but TLC was on another level. They were special. Unlike Destiny's Child, which was basically a revolving door of backup singers for Beyoncé, TLC was a sisterhood. They had a lot of problems but they truly loved each other, and still do. Also, TLC's music is and will always be better than DC's. 

thanks bae, now i know im not alone

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

PsychicGuru
27 minutes ago, bostonGUY said:

No Introduction is a B O P

OMG RIGHT? I used to ignore it thinking it was some intro bullscheiße like other albums and :lolly: it wasn’t 

Gaga's #1 fan

It's not that fair because TLC was doomed the moment Lisa died.. we all knew that.. but they are still iconic.. everyone knows Waterfalls and NS..

DC was iconic for a short time, I mean for like 10 years people said bootylicious without feeling dumb about it but now even this is gone.. what left of DC is the fact that this group was created to promote Beyonce..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

skaxboy

To me, TLC hands down. They had a strong message when they came out and have pretty iconic looks that no one else would do. They had the baggy clothes in neon with condoms all over. They had the silky pajama from Creep. And the futuristic No Scrubs looks, especially T-Boz’s red hair with the “can I speak to your manager” hair cut. I can’t think of too many looks from DC that are instantly recognizable. Like for Halloween, if I saw 3 girls in silky PJs then I’d know they exactly who they are. With DC, maybe just the “Survivor” camouflage look?

With DC, Beyoncé is the lead vocalist, and clearly the favorite. No one wants to be the Michelle. With TLC, they all added something to the group and none of them could ever be replaced. With DC, a few girls must not have known about Bey and thought they were irreplaceable. 

In terms of songs, they each had hits and bops. TLC is known as the best selling female trio of all time. It’s hard to classify DC as a trio or a quartet but I know they’ve technically sold more. 

FrankGutz

Did yall watched the movie about them?

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

FrankGutz
32 minutes ago, Jewels n Drugs said:

Omg i 4got about sis Creep :music:

Reveal hidden contents

See what i mean tho

here:

Trepadation

Tlc outsold. They are the most successful girl group and one of the most successful music act in the 90s. 

FrankGutz
30 minutes ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

this song

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Destinys child career

and that's the tea :reductive:

agree, most iconic song from a girl group

FrankGutz
3 minutes ago, Trepadation said:

Tlc outsold. They are the most successful girl group and one of the most successful music act in the 90s. 

preach it bae!! :applause:

JusKeepBreathin

I'm just going to leave this here henny.

Iconeeque.

These girls were way ahead of there time. 

OT - TLC is more iconic then DC.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived