đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What if....

Eros92

Featured Posts

The Cure IS the lead single of LG6?

I mean when it was released after Coachella is was pretty much a buzz single for that. A lot of artist realize buzz singles then go on to actually release said single as a actually single.

I mean why else just preform that song? Why not John Wayne which was the last song that got any kinda video or attention from Joanne?

Red herring.. she'll perform 30 sec of The Cure tomorrow at the AMA and then she'll start with Frank en Steined

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Rat Boy

Cake Like Lady Gaga is the lead single!! Why else would she have released it?!! There's obviously no such thing as stand alone singles!!!! She's been planning this since 2012.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Balenciaga

The song's been out for seven months now. I'm fairly sure she would have released the album by now if TC was really the lead single :/

TheRoof

i don't think so , the spotify payola is done , the radio deals too :poot:

but  i don't know about a similar situation as the one you expose and coming from gaga who knows:oprah:

Irrelevant
2 minutes ago, Eros92 said:

Less of a reach then her preforming a new song 

I don't believe shes performing a new song

but it's more of a reach imo

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

It was her most recent hit despite the low peak on Hot100 and that's all. It's also a song that was popular on spotify and teens also use it. There's nothing behind the reason she's performing it rather than they wanted to have Gaga as a performer.:lolly:

PartySick
13 minutes ago, Dino said:

inb4 jewels n drugs is the lead single of lg 6

A bop :applause: here for it :applause:

OT: Highly doubtful :sweat: but stranger things have happened. If there's one thing you learn when stanning Gaga it's that nothing's impossible :green:

Spoiler

I still doubt it though. She's still on tour for Joanne and she has ASIB to promote early next year. Possibly between legs of the tour if more dates are truly added. Then I'm honestly hoping she takes that break she spoke about. She needs her rest :giveup:

đź–¤

Rat Boy
17 minutes ago, Dino said:

inb4 jewels n drugs is the lead single of lg 6

200.gif

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Archived