Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Come early on the Sunday show.

UnnamedArtist

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, Edible Cloud said:

For the AMAs, ok, but why "come early" ? I do not understand... The Cure is at the ~end of the show, so ...

Maybe she will change the time she performs The Cure so that it fits the timing of the AMAs. Or she might rush the set list so that TC is on time.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mr Judas
51 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

Never Say Never.mp3

NNnmGPA.gif

Hide contents

But if I can never say never, than I can never say never say never :oprah:

OT: So she's gonna perform TC twice during the show? 

Apparently it's thrice :selena:

Gagaloo911

Yall are so delusional that it is sad if you truly believe this is them being "fishy" or something smh. It is more than obvious she will be singing The Cure and only The Cure.

Get over it already. 

50 minutes ago, Miky said:

Nobody cares about the basics squad, aka the rest of the amas. 

Did you just call Diana Ross basic? CancelledT

blackpink
1 hour ago, Music said:

*every media source*
"Lady Gaga will perform The Cure live!"

*little monsters*
"OMG, SHE'S OBVIOUSLY SINGING A NEW SINGLE! FRANKENSTEIN?!"

we will never learn.
NNnmGPA.gif

I’ve been looking for this gif for ages :selena:

53 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Yall are so delusional that it is sad if you truly believe this is them being "fishy" or something smh. It is more than obvious she will be singing The Cure and only The Cure.

Get over it already. 

Let people think what they want. :neyde: Does it even bother you? NO. If she does sing another song tho, I'll be the first to laugh at you eating your words and choking :giggle:

Linus Gaga
1 hour ago, Edible Cloud said:

For the AMAs, ok, but why "come early" ? I do not understand... The Cure is at the ~end of the show, so ...

Probably rehearse with her friend, make sure they scream "yas" loudly during "so baby tell me yes":selena:

Hit me a message and say hi !

I can't imagine it being live live.  Surely they will do it twice in the show and send one of them for the broadcast.

Lona Delery
1 hour ago, JR Gg said:

Let people think what they want. :neyde: Does it even bother you? NO. If she does sing another song tho, I'll be the first to laugh at you eating your words and choking :giggle:

well, yes, this stupidity does bother me actually.

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Just now, Lona Delery said:

well, yes, this stupidity does bother me actually.

HAHAHAHA. :sharon: 

Well, you might as well get off this forum because we have free speech. If you're even bothered by other's thoughts which do not involve you, that just proves the weakness of your mental strength.:poot:

Your words reflect your character. And apparently, you're as doltish as you say people are. :bon:

Lona Delery
10 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

HAHAHAHA. :sharon: 

Well, you might as well get off this forum because we have free speech. If you're even bothered by other's thoughts which do not involve you, that just proves the weakness of your mental strength.:poot:

Your words reflect your character. And apparently, you're as doltish as you say people are. :bon:

it's not "bothered by others thoughts", it's "bothered by others stupidity and overlooking the obvious just to meltdown later on"

but you do you i guess

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

5 minutes ago, Lona Delery said:

it's not "bothered by others thoughts", it's "bothered by others stupidity and overlooking the obvious just to meltdown later on"

but you do you i guess

And? Others' stupidity (in your opinion) bother you? Hilarious. That's why Trump is the president of the US. :sharon:

Archived