đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Best Paloma Faith Album

HelloBarbara

Best Paloma Faith Album  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Best Paloma Faith Album

• Do You Want the Truth or Something Beautiful? (2009)
    • Fall to Grace (2012)
    • A Perfect Contradiction (2014)
    • The Architect (2017)

Featured Posts

retrophyyysical
2 minutes ago, CUNTCUNTCUNT said:

Now The Architect has been out a day, what's your favourite album by Paloma Faith?

Oof, definitely not The Architect. I'm a huge Paloma fan, but this album is not so good. 

HelloBarbara
1 minute ago, retrophyyysical said:

Oof, definitely not The Architect. I'm a huge Paloma fan, but this album is not so good. 

It's either my favourite or second favourite after DYWTTOAB?. Although I love all her albums I would rate them like this:

=1. Do You Want the Truth or Something Beautiful?

Favourite tracks: "Stone Cold Sober", "Smoke & Mirrors", "Play On", "Romance is Dead"

=1. The Architect 

Favourite tracks: "WW3", "Til I'm Done", "Guilty", "My Body", "The Architect", "Kings & Queens"

3. Fall to Grace

Favourite tracks: "30 Minute Love Affair", "Picking Up the Pieces", "Beauty Remains", "When You're Gone", "Black & Blue", "Streets of Glory"

4. A Perfect Contradiction 

Favourite tracks: "Trouble With My Baby", "Only Love Can Hurt Like This", "Impossible Heart", "Mouth to Mouth", "Beauty Remains"

Hiiieee

BlingNotTheMusic

I got sucked into Tove Lo’s album last night and then started on Paloma Faith’s. I got 2 tracks in and went back to Tove Lo :selena:

I WILL listen to it in full, but the other albums captured me from the get go. 

I stan this queen. :selena:

My father encountered her on a train but never spoke to her or anything. Something I'll never forgive him for. :deadbanana:

"Just Be" is my eternal b0p. That whole album is my album of the year.

bannedT for life and it's SAD

FlopSlurper

The Architect > A Perfect Contradiction > Fall to Grace > Do You Want The Truth or Something Beautiful

We love a legend that keeps evolving with every album :diane: I love all of them regardless of the ranking.

retrophyyysical
20 hours ago, CUNTCUNTCUNT said:

It's either my favourite or second favourite after DYWTTOAB?. Although I love all her albums I would rate them like this:

=1. Do You Want the Truth or Something Beautiful?

Favourite tracks: "Stone Cold Sober", "Smoke & Mirrors", "Play On", "Romance is Dead"

=1. The Architect 

Favourite tracks: "WW3", "Til I'm Done", "Guilty", "My Body", "The Architect", "Kings & Queens"

3. Fall to Grace

Favourite tracks: "30 Minute Love Affair", "Picking Up the Pieces", "Beauty Remains", "When You're Gone", "Black & Blue", "Streets of Glory"

4. A Perfect Contradiction 

Favourite tracks: "Trouble With My Baby", "Only Love Can Hurt Like This", "Impossible Heart", "Mouth to Mouth", "Beauty Remains"

I've actually spent some time with The Architect, and I'm now into it. 

Archived