đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Tony Bennett & LG are doing another song on New Year's Eve!

asana15

Featured Posts

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123

Inb4 they make an album and call it "Cheek To Cheek: Act II" just to troll fans. :sharon: I'm actually down for it but we've been getting teased about a new solo album so I'd rather get that for now.

You do realize our fanbase contains a wide variety of fans. Some people appreciate Tony's music others not. It's impossible for all of us to like sth the same way. Calling out the others is pointless in this situation.

Sizzily
37 minutes ago, GreekGod said:

Everytime I check this flop site I am bombarded with a new GaGa project that is never realized. 

And now Tony Bennett is aboard the hype train :ladyhaha:

2tru

gibe me that C3C that I love.

One Banned Boi

Kimblue
7 minutes ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

We've already had a C2C Era.

She says she never does the same thing twice and here she is doing it & lying to us once again :toofunny:

C2C Came out in 2014 aswell music has aged & seriously who cares about the GP :grr:

It’s one performance.:neyde:

Doing things like this is why she’s respected now and not a joke.

swordstalker
1 minute ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

She says she never does the same thing twice and here she is doing it & lying to us once again :toofunny:

C2C Came out in 2014 aswell music has aged & seriously who cares about the GP :grr:

Are we watching the same video? Tony said nothing about a new album. He said in passing that he's doing a new song (ONE. SONG.) with Gaga on New Year's Eve. In fact, this may not even happen. He's said multiple times before that he's going to do C3C with Gaga soon, and look how that's panned out. 

Gaga says lots of things, and many of them are not literal. Would you be complaining if she released another pop album? Because she's definitely done that before... And stop accusing Gaga of lying. She hasn't even commented on Tony's off the cuff remarks. 

Jazz music will never go out of style. C2C is full of tried-and-true classics from the American Songbook and has aged like fine wine. That album resonated with the GP and the feedback and numbers prove that. Gaga SERVED vocals, theatrics and fashion during that era. 

Sizzily
10 minutes ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

getoverit.gif

One Banned Boi

18 minutes ago, MonsterPawPR said:

ARTPOP's little sister features Tony Bennett :diane:

gretchen01.gif

Bling not the music :tony:

Get ready for Onion Girl (feat. Tony Bennett) :tony:

BeIIadonna
1 minute ago, swordstalker said:

Are we watching the same video? Tony said nothing about a new album. He said in passing that he's doing a new song (ONE. SONG.) with Gaga on New Year's Eve. In fact, this may not even happen. He's said multiple times before that he's going to do C3C with Gaga soon, and look how that's panned out. 

Gaga says lots of things, and many of them are not literal. Would you be complaining if she released another pop album? Because she's definitely done that before... And stop accusing Gaga of lying. She hasn't even commented on Tony's off the cuff remarks. 

Jazz music will never go out of style. C2C is full of tried-and-true classics from the American Songbook and has aged like fine wine. That album resonated with the GP and the feedback and numbers prove that. Gaga SERVED vocals, theatrics and fashion during that era. 

Did i even mention the word Album? C2C Is an era a jazz era we don't need another Jazz song is all im saying:grr: Im not accusing gaga of lying shes done it before! Remember how she said Act II Would be released? There's a lie for you. :reductive: & How she said she would release Living On The Radio? & The Miriachi Version of Americano? Then that tour with Kanye West? Many lies i feel :neyde:

1 hour ago, asana15 said:

“Lena Horne is the best that I’ve ever worked with,” Bennett said.

Tony canceled. :nails:

1 hour ago, asana15 said:

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Chromatislaps
1 hour ago, Brolysskins said:

Joanne Dark Side of the Moon Act II Frankenstein Monster is cancelled

BUT GOOD <3 I love them together

Girl Frankenstein'ed is their new song, Gaga will be resurrecting Tony :derpga::trollga: 

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived