news

“A Star Is Born” Receives Official MPAA Rating

MarcusBones

Featured Posts

MarcusBones

From FilmRatings.com

”Rated R for Language Throughout, Some Sexuality/Nudity and Substance Abuse”

2_CF282_E5_E284_4_BE2_A187_7_DFFB9076_B8

yassssss Gaga slay me with that p*ssy slip and cursing and drinking and drugging. WIG. :giveup::gaycat:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bad Monster Kid

Her nude scene in this is literally half a second. Just enough time to see that full bush. 

I hope this movie turns out being a blockbuster and snatch Deadpool’s wig. You never know about the GP taste. Let’s light our candles and pray.

CanadaGoesGaga

Rated R films have a tough time with awards don’t they? Shame. I thought this would be a movie the entire family could see. 

1 minute ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

Rated R films have a tough time with awards don’t they? Shame. I thought this would be a movie the entire family could see. 

Not necessarily. Not that I think ASIB necessarily has a shot, but a lot of Best Picture noms are rated R.

Granted, they aren't always a box office smash.

3 points in and ready for more

Wait, so this means that the final cut of the film is almost done or done so they can rate it. I hope they have solved all those pacing issues. 

Runway
6 minutes ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

It’s not family friendly at all anyway though, it’s too serious... not to mention it doesn’t have a happy ending :rip: 

Archived