đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Marry The Night/The Cure On ARTPOP theory

Duella Dvil

Featured Posts

Duella Dvil

So. I recently watched the Marry The Night music video again and noticed something odd.

All medical staff are wearing Teal/Mint. The bed sheets, teal/mint... Etc. 

Keep in mind, how early was ARTPOP the concept in existence to us before the end of the BTW album cycle.

That "Fake" tracklist for ARTPOP that had The Cure on it. What if The Cure WAS intended to be on ARTPOP and was being alluded to by the Marry The Night video.

Now I always felt as if the Teal color use representative of definite changes in Gaga's image/career. Like dying her hair in the video when she had Teal/wore mint/teal clothing she would do something VERY NEW soon after.

I'm rambling and kinda sick ask questions if you're confused because I was really all over the place writing this.

www.instagram.com/theduella666

LittleMonster20

Well I do believe The Cure rumor,it is very ARTPOP in my opinion💙

I don't believe the Marry The Night theory tho

ryanripley

how would the cure be intended for ARTPOP if it was made this year?

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

That would explain why Dancin in Circles sounds like a The Fame reject, maybe Perfect Illusion was meant to be for The Fame Monster?

0lVrxGW.jpg.fe1662c4d0b226ba35d4e4d52d81

Drin Lon

Honestly The Cure has been thrown around by "insiders" even before Gaga released it I swear.

Weird :gum:

There was even this "insider" :bon: that tweeted LG5's lead is called T** C*** or sth like that, but def with the same amount of letters. Even Gaga posted a silent video once with the the caption *** **** so maybe TC was written before 2016 after all.

Oh well, it is a major bop and if it had a better bridge it would be one of Gaga's best songs tbh.

:queenga:

GypsyBabe

I don’t necessarily agree with you with regards to the connection between the two songs, but I love threads that theorize...! 

pmtMnUSMj

⚯͛

Princess Stache

She thought of ARTPOP a few days AFTER Born This Way was released.  Marry the Night was always intended for BTW.

JohnnyVersace

That's too much coincidence tbh. I think The Cure was conceptualized much later than the MTN. 

God Control

I wouldn't be surprised of any song was conceptualized months or even years before its official release. Madonna for example does that a lot. Her song Devil Wouldn't Recognize You was meant to be performed fo the first time in 2004 at the Re-Invention Tour. It never saw the light of day up until 2008 on Hard Candy album, and that's the case for many Madonna songs. So don't be surprised if that's the case here.

BeIIadonna

So your saying The Cure was for the 2012 ARTPOP?
Or is it Act.II ARTPOP? The one we have at the minute??

MTN Though that never was for ARTPOP 

Sneaky Oliver

Gaga is just a little obsessed with clinical stuff I guess. And the mint color i remember she used to talk about mint being the next thing to happen in fashion that year. I think she even mentions that in the video  

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Duella Dvil
7 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Gaga is just a little obsessed with clinical stuff I guess. And the mint color i remember she used to talk about mint being the next thing to happen in fashion that year. I think she even mentions that in the video  

Yep

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Archived