Jump to content
Lady Gaga - FAME
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
opinion

AMA's: The Cure or new song

title  

577 members have voted

  1. 1. title

    • The Cure
      206
    • New song
      91
    • The Cure + new song
      277


Featured Posts

monster78619   Paws Up 7,228
monster78619

Wait

werent you one of the people who kept saying that she was not going to perform at the AMAs :gaysia:

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1
Feel free to send me money btw

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
NIGHTCRAWLER   Paws Up 1,366
NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, Kefir said:

They literally said she's performing The Cure to prepare us so there wouldn't be any meltdowns during the AMAs.

I think it just confirms that new music isn't even close yet and that's why she is performing The Cure which is the best option tbh cuz it's a cute song and it's her latest single .

Tbh I would bring any other song (John Wayne or DIC) to show all the breathtaking visuals and choreography cuz TC really doesn't show anything special :awkney:

why has she been a lot in studio lately??? even during the night??? I mean, why would she hurry for something coming in 2019???

  • Like 6
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DoremonLove   Paws Up 614
DoremonLove

I love this fanbase and the optimistic attitude:selena:

But deep deep deep really deep down i wish a surprise new song:selena:

  • Like 3
  • LMAO 1
New little monster

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Enceladus   Paws Up 1,169
Enceladus
Just now, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

why has she been a lot in studio lately??? even during the night??? I mean, why would she hurry for something coming in 2019???

TRUE! 

  • YAAAS 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
NIGHTCRAWLER   Paws Up 1,366
NIGHTCRAWLER
2 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

Wait

werent you one of the people who kept saying that she was not going to perform at the AMAs :gaysia:

Exactly I was! And I was sure she wasn't part of it!! you can totally blame me for that because I didn't see it coming 

Edited by NIGHTCRAWLER
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
yilmazarinc   Paws Up 192
yilmazarinc
2 minutes ago, Kefir said:

They literally said she's performing The Cure to prepare us so there wouldn't be any meltdowns during the AMAs.

I think it just confirms that new music isn't even close yet and that's why she is performing The Cure which is the best option tbh cuz it's a cute song and it's her latest single .

Tbh I would bring any other song (John Wayne or DIC) to show all the breathtaking visuals and choreography cuz TC really doesn't show anything special :awkney:

maybe they change the show :selena:

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
AndrewGr   Paws Up 3,231
AndrewGr
16 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

Dont forget that she's been a lot in studio lately, even the night as if she had something to hurry for.

Please stop being delusional, you're the only ones hyping yourselves. Gaga is always in the studio and the material she's recording comes out after months or even years. She recorded BTW on the road. The fact that she was recording after the shows doesn't prove anything. She's recording when she has inspiration & time. She can't record during the day because she's resting for the show, taking care of her voice because JWT is extremely demanding. That's why she is recording at night and not because she's in a hurry. She was everyday in the studio while recording all her albums and she wasn't in a hurry. She is just very public about it now and y'all are having expectations when nothing has been promised. The only thing that could be coming anytime soon apart from ASIB soundtrack is the Joanne B-side that has already been recorded while making Joanne (that's why it's called a B-side)

Edited by AndrewGr
  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
NIGHTCRAWLER   Paws Up 1,366
NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, AndrewGr said:

Please stop being delusional, you're the only ones hyping yourselves. Gaga is always in the studio and the material she's recording comes out after YEARS. She recorded BTW on the road. The fact that she was recording after the shows doesn't prove anything. She's recording when she has inspiration & time. She can't record during the day because she's resting for the show, taking care of her voice because JWT is extremely demanding. That's why she is recording at night and not because she's in a hurry. She was everyday in the studio while recording all her albums and she wasn't in a hurry. She is just very public about it now and y'all are having expectations when nothing has been promised. The only thing that could be coming anytime soon apart from ASIB soundtrack is the Joanne B-side that has already been recorded while making Joanne (that's why it's called a B-side)

why not an independent song like The Cure?? Tell me, why not??

  • YAAAS 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess Stache   Paws Up 1,410
Princess Stache
5 minutes ago, Kefir said:

Tbh I would bring any other song (John Wayne or DIC) to show all the breathtaking visuals and choreography cuz TC really doesn't show anything special :awkney:

EXACTLY!  I would even be more excited for a 3rd Joanne single!  None of this is adding up!  She said "Just when I think Im done with my album Joanne there's still another flower to bloom".  WHAT. DOES. IT. MEAN?

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
NIGHTCRAWLER   Paws Up 1,366
NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, Princess Stache said:

EXACTLY!  I would even be more excited for a 3rd Joanne single!  None of this is adding up!  She said "Just when I think Im done with my album Joanne there's still another flower to bloom".  WHAT. DOES. IT. MEAN?

And she said this "Sorry Joanne, but Gaga's come out to play" thing lately 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess Stache   Paws Up 1,410
Princess Stache
Just now, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

And she said this "Sorry Joanne, but Gaga's come out to play" thing lately 

I know why is she teasing us if nothings coming?

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kefir   Paws Up 10,741
Kefir
7 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

why has she been a lot in studio lately??? even during the night??? I mean, why would she hurry for something coming in 2019???

Maybe they need to finish the album before European leg kicks off cuz all the producers can't go with her

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
NIGHTCRAWLER   Paws Up 1,366
NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, Kefir said:

Maybe they need to finish the album before European leg kicks off cuz all the producers can't go with her

what album?? why couldn't she finish it after the JWT??

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MonsterGaga5555   Paws Up 1,575
MonsterGaga5555

Twitter says its The Cure

Sippin' On Sunshine

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×