💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

Reputation becomes fastest selling album on iTunes of all time

Supersonic

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I'm just so happy cuz she is selling more than Beyonce. Taylor is real artist who does almost everything by herself. Talent always wins... 

Beyonce can dance and has much better vocal skills. Both are talented, yet you are here bringing one down to make the other one look better :classy: 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

All the triple digital downloads from the bundle... :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Gagaloo911

Obviously she is gonna sell a lot of albums. It's what she does. But this era with all the payola those numbers are gonna be inflated, at least once all the pre-orders have been downloaded which I know she got the most ever of. 

Either way she's gonna sell more than anyone except Adele could ever, but that doesn't mean this "2 million" copies isn't inflated especially with today's sales climate.

Many of those 2 million will be the free digital versions. A ploy to play up her hype and numbers is all 

smokingthemall

I can't get over this :sweat: I'm so happy it's doing so good already giphy.gif

chase your big, beautiful dreams

Eddie A Michael
Just now, TimisaMonster said:

All the triple digital downloads from the bundle... :awkney:

iTunes doesn't give triple bundle. I didn't get any extra... Should I be mad??

Just now, Gagaloo92 said:

Either way she's gonna sell more than anyone except Adele could ever

At this point I'm a bit worried that Taylucifer is gonna reach 3.38M :selena: 25 deserves that spot :saladga:

Borislshere
4 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I'm just so happy cuz she is selling more than Beyonce. Taylor is real artist who does almost everything by herself. Talent always wins... 

Mess.Bey has her haters pressed in threads not even about her. 

OT: This is well deserved.

Quality over quantity :whitney:

apart from about 4 standout tracks, they all sound like poor attempts to replicate Bad Blood.

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Regina George
1 minute ago, JR Gg said:

Beyonce can dance and has much better vocal skills. Both are talented, yet you are here bringing one down to make the other look one better :classy: 

There are a lot of people in the world who sing better or dance better than Beyonce or Taylor.. But the main thing about Beyonce is that she is just that.. she just sings songs other people wrote, she does what someone else tells her to do.. 

LetsGetHigh
5 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Taylor can write, but Beyonce can't. Beyonce can sing, but Taylor can't. They're kind of even (even tho Bey puts on a much better show).

Regina George
1 minute ago, Borislshere said:

Mess.Bey has her haters pressed in threads not even about her. 

OT: This is well deserved.

Impact... what can I say? :diane:

1 minute ago, ReginaGeorge said:

There are a lot of people in the world who sing better or dance better than Beyonce or Taylor.. But the main thing about Beyonce is that she is just that.. she just sings songs other people wrote, she does what someone else tells her to do.. 

She works hard and that's about it. I do admit she steals songwriting credits but she still deserves her success. Not writing her songs don't undercut her success, just like Taylor having an average voice for a singer and can't really entertain in the aspect of dancing for an entertainer does not undercut her success. :toofunny:

KingRedd
2 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Pressed... so pressed....ridiculously pressed... uncomfortably pressed... uniquely pressed...

I

Can

Not 

:bye:

May I Read You? 😎

Regina George
Just now, KingRedd said:

Pressed... so pressed....ridiculously pressed... uncomfortably pressed... uniquely pressed...

I

Can

Not 

:bye:

Listen to ''Reputation'' to release you from feeling pressed...:diane:

Archived