Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

More International Joanne World Tour dates?

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DanceInTheDark
8 minutes ago, antpats2 said:

AUSTRALIAN DATES MIGHT BE COMING 

:diane::diane::diane:

antpats found collapsed and hyperventilating 

Let's pray for you aussies :tony:

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

fivefoottwo
6 minutes ago, Tan Fei said:

OMG!!!!!!!! is this the "exciting tour announcement coming soon " that she posted ?      if its true. ASIA SINGAPORE PLEASE!!!!:excited2:

YES to Singapore!!! i've been waiting so long to see her and i missed the btwb bc  i was too young to go :selena:

Tan Fei
1 minute ago, fivefoottwo said:

YES to Singapore!!! i've been waiting so long to see her and i missed the btwb bc  i was too young to go :selena:

i wasnt even a fan back then. :selena: i need to witness million reasons and PI live :giveup:

fivefoottwo
Just now, Tan Fei said:

i wasnt even a fan back then. :selena:

better late then never i guess :poot:

let's sell our souls to satan for her to return :bon:

gstring

Indonesia :giveup:

Spoiler

even tho i know there's a bunch of people who will used this opportunity to just draw an attention and sympathy of indonesian people.... (ala 2012 where there's "religious" people mocking her bcz this people believe that she's a satanist and illuminati :') and tell her to go to hell.... and another excuses like she's too vulgar ans sexy like bla bla bla)

but if something like this ever happen again... i'd say it'd be more have some political intervene :selena:

Little little

fivefoottwo
Just now, gstring said:

Indonesia :giveup:

Hide contents

even tho i know there's a bunch of people who will used this opportunity to just draw an attention and sympathy of indonesian people.... (ala 2012 where there's "religious" people mocking her bcz this people believe that she's a satanist and illuminati :') and tell her to go to hell.... and another excuses like she's too vulgar ans sexy like bla bla bla)

but if something like this ever happen again... i'd say it'd be more have some political intervene :selena:

PARTYNASEOUS lyrics are SHOOK

gstring
Just now, fivefoottwo said:

PARTYNASEOUS lyrics are SHOOK

it's a traumatic event tbh for indonesian monster like me :toofunny: i just can't with this level of stupidity and ignorance to knowing her artistry

Little little

fivefoottwo
1 minute ago, gstring said:

it's a traumatic event tbh for indonesian monster like me :toofunny: i just can't with this level of stupidity and ignorance to knowing her artistry

it's okay, Asia is a rather conservative continent :kara:

TimisaMonster

I can only imagine an extended Europe tour or an Asian since she promoted Joanne heavy there...

Otherwise her hip...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Admin changed the title to More Joanne dates?

Archived