💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

JWT Changes Prediction thread

Nino

Featured Posts

Friday brings the highly anticipated return of the Joanne World Tour. There's been so much speculation of changes or additions that I thought we could all talk about our ideas here.

Personally I think the only change will be Bloody Mary permanently shortened, maybe a new wig for the tour if she wants to be fancy for us monters

gallery-1454431202-mariah-carey-glitter.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Schizophonic said:

i hope hope hope she doesnt cut bloody mary and scheisse.

I’m positive scheisse is here’s to stay after the reception it got from stans at Coachella. She also did those few seconds of ditd at the Super Bowl, she’s not afraid to perform fan favorites đŸŒș

Teal Ambition

Prediction: Teal Ambition found dead at the Bell Centre after Gaga performs :sharon:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

fabuIesque

first she turns the tour into an artrave and sings act ii while dancing on DJWS face

just kidding she probably will add 1 song from a random era

TEANUS

-Maybe she’ll switch out the fan favs, ex. Scheibe for Judas (God please no), Bloody Mary for Dance In The Dark

-Costume/ wig changes

-No PI

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

surejan
Just now, TEANUS said:

-Maybe she’ll switch out the fan favs, ex. Scheibe for Judas (God please no), Bloody Mary for Dance In The Dark

-Costume/ wig changes

-No PI

nice pic :classy:

4 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

i hope hope hope she doesnt cut bloody mary and scheisse.

NOOO, she MUST do Scheiße on Friday. It's at the same arena where this happened last time:

maxresdefault.jpg

I want her to go EXTRA hard to Scheiße this friday just for like... symbolism. :gaycat:

headspin, happiness, DEÌ€ÌŁAÌąÌŻÍ”Ì˜T͏͙̗̟̫HÍĄÍ…Ì—Ì™

LittleMonster20

I'm praying for Mary Jane Holland being one of the 10 new programmed songs  and she'll perform it in Amsterdam at my JWT date

tumblr_n06g5wXXQf1qgc5ajo1_250.gif

Other than that I think a new wig,maybe a few songs being added to the setlist and I'm also praying for some new music being finally performed

tumblr_n06g5wXXQf1qgc5ajo1_250.gif

Archived