Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga ever work with Max Martin?

sipthistea

Featured Posts

sipthistea

Will Gaga ever work with Max Martin/Other High Requested Producers like Shellback, Cirkut, Greg Kurstin, Jack Antonoff, etc? 

Thoughts? I doubt it, but maybe they could come up with something interesting.

La Rosalia

I hope so. Max Martin is one of the greatest producers/song writers ever and I am sure that he would make an amazing team with Gaga.

NIghtmareElm

Max Martin has produced countless iconic hits.  I would love for him to produce at least one song for her.  RedOne is an average producer at best without Gaga.   Max Martin is a great producer.  Imagine what they could create together.  

LIKELADYAGAGA

Her and Jack Antonoff would be KILLER THOUGH. I think that Gaga and him would work really well together. 

Chromatislaps

I rather want Gagz to work with the producer of this dutch pop/hip-hop group (. the songs are utter gibberish regarding their content, but the beats GO AWF):

tellemhone

I hope not Max Martin, apparently he makes songs solely for the purpose of being hits and only that and I'm sure Gaga has said something about preferring to work with people to "jam" with like Mark Ronson

:air: :air: :air:

Florian
8 minutes ago, Poissonche said:

Most of them, especially Max Martin and his crew, are too conventional for Gaga.

RedOne can't be more basic without Gaga. And looks what comes out from their collabs !

sipthistea
9 minutes ago, Poissonche said:

Most of them, especially Max Martin and his crew, are too conventional for Gaga.

Maybe, but listen to RedOne's work without Gaga. It's also too conventional. 

Gaga could take the best out of Martin's production. 

AddMeOnMYSPACE

I hope not. all of his songs have the same structure. But it would be an interesting collab. 

Archived