Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How did you find out about this site

SCHEISSEMONTRE

Featured Posts

SCHEISSEMONTRE

I just wanted to know cause my story is pretty weird....

it started near the end of August and I was scrolling through google search up “Lady Gaga Fan made setlists” and I stumbled upon Gaga daily. And I thought to myself “There’s a site where little monster come talk about things about Gaga and I sign up. I was kinda quit in the beginning but I’m talkative and react to threads and stuff. What’s your story of finding this site 

Mychal

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edonis

A friend of mine had an account so I decided to stalk the forums for a while until I made one. The rest is history :neyde:

Mr Judas
Just now, Edonis said:

A friend of mine had an account so I decided to stalk the forums for a while until I made one. The rest is history :neyde:

Was he a Hunty tho :poot:

-

Random Google search. Then I bookmarkedT it.

Ken Zahn

ive been stalking this forum since early 2016 but i joined the day joanne got released

I'm a huntie and y'all should be one too 😉

TheRoof

I was desperate to find news about LG5 back in 2016 like really DESPERATE :emma: and one day i find this "predict sales for the new album" and i started following this site but only this year i made my acount to have an opinion here lol

SpookyKid

I was on an Argentinian Monster community ( :rip: ) in 2012, and they always mentioned ggd as a source for news, so I started lurking around 2013/14 and then made an account in 2015 :D 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Morphine Prince

On Google back in 2011 when I was looking for Gaga news. 

Now that I think of it, it's pretty incredible I never heard about this site until 2011 despite the fact I would always look up Gaga news on Google and Twitter. 

Lady Gaga's official website

At the beginning of the Born This Way era :whitney:

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Guest bostonGUY

I was stalking the Internet for any and all information of when all the leaks were happening in June. I read some threads and cried laughing at some of you, and joined.

The rest is history

ArtGagaPop

I heard gaga was about to release an new song from her upcoming album  (i think it was hair) and i started to searched for news about it. I found this site and found MTN and americano was out there and i started to follow the news sections of this site. I later followed the teog music thread( a mess :selena:).

I then started to stalk the charts threads to follow you and i/MTN chart peformance and then later signed up for the site mid 2012 and started to hype for ARTPOP :lolly:

Archived