Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

Predict Kelly Clarkson "Meaning of Life" SPS

rumours

Featured Posts

YourCureness

Kelly should be doing a Pink comback. She have a lot of hits. Wtf promotion for her new era is so nonexistent.

rumours
8 minutes ago, YourCureness said:

Kelly should be doing a Pink comback. She have a lot of hits. Wtf promotion for her new era is so nonexistent.

I know, right! I hope this album doesn’t flop. It’s apparently the first album where she actually had creative control. 

I don’t want a Younger Now pt.2 to happen

ArtGagaPop
47 minutes ago, Jewels n Drugs said:

Wtf i didnt even know she had music coming out 

This, i had no idea she even had new music out until i heard love so soft on my gym a week ago or so. The promo and hype seems to be at 0 

rumours
13 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

This, i had no idea she even had new music out until i heard love so soft on my gym a week ago or so. The promo and hype seems to be at 0 

This is what is scaring me tbh. 

YourCureness
1 hour ago, Rumours1977 said:

I know, right! I hope this album doesn’t flop. It’s apparently the first album where she actually had creative control. 

Im her fan since the beginning. did shw switch management of something?

TheRoof
1 hour ago, Rumours1977 said:

My December says hi :selena:

and we all know how that turns out :selena:

rumours
50 minutes ago, YourCureness said:

Im her fan since the beginning. did shw switch management of something?

Idk about management. Her record contract with Idol ended though. She is now at a new label: Atlantic

rumours
27 minutes ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

My December says hi :selena:

and we all know how that turns out :selena:

Why must you remind me of the floppage (for the time)?!? If she did those numbers today, it would be huge. 

TheRoof
19 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

Why must you remind me of the floppage (for the time)?!? If she did those numbers today, it would be huge. 

i remind you that MD was the first album where she has full control

i would love to see those number now for her thoselena.jpg

FinnishGypsy

I am so excited for this album, Kelly has been in the business for 15 years and she just keeps impressing me. Somehow her voice gets better with each and every record. I don't think first week sales will be stellar, but she has a lot of promo lined up in the coming weeks (e.g., Carpool Karaoke, AMAs, The Voice, etc) so I think they're going for longevity.

Plus, if the critics are to be believed, this already sounds like it'll be the recipient of her third Grammy for Best Pop Vocal Album (which would make her the first artist ever to receive that accolade; she's currently tied in 1st only with Adele for her two previous wins). 

Archived