zakariah

He's probably gonna bring Jay-Z out as his guest

Spoiler

Inb4 Beyonce uses this as her ticket to perform again :toofunny: 

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality

Justin Timberlake's got nice songs, but I mean, other than that, I don't really find him entertaining. It's really always the same stuff with him. Like, good for him, but I'd rather have someone like P!nk, who has fantastic visuals. I mean, maybe her flying and Gaga's will draw some parallels, but she's got some amazing songs, she can sing her ass off, and she's entertaining. 

🃏🖤👹

Ken Zahn

inb4 gaga flies down from the ceiling and crushes Justin Timberlake and does the super bowl 51 part 2 and gets 30 emmys

tumblr_okyffkhlug1sa3fuko1_500.gif

I'm a huntie and y'all should be one too 😉

FATCAT

I hope it sucks, so Pepsi will suffer from their insolence. What HE did to Janet was terrible. The fact that she was shunned and he wasn't. Ugh.

Purr more, hiss less.

Sneaky Oliver

I still don't get the Janet thing. I mean... he did that on purpose to harm Janet? If he did that accidentally so why the hate?

I’m on my Legacy Act era

sipthistea
36 minutes ago, changingitup said:

honestly what artist currently around could top her performance? 

Joanne Germanotta, an upcoming country-Americana artist. She's sold 1M copies with her debut selft-titled album. 

Gaga better watch out :golfclap:

13 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

I hope it sucks, so Pepsi will suffer from their insolence. What HE did to Janet was terrible. The fact that she was shunned and he wasn't. Ugh.

that is not his fault geez dont blame Justin blame the people in charge who banned her

Archived