💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

DJWS/Garibay Plagarism Question...?

DrKindnessKunt1999

Featured Posts

PropaGaga
6 minutes ago, Doot said:

I’m laying in bed right now so I’ll have to listen to that in the morning, bc my drive tattoo just tingled when I read that lol

Also, I believe Glass Candy is the title of the song itself, not the artist. The artist is Cliff Martinez. 

I'm referring to the group Glass Candy.

8 minutes ago, Doot said:

That’s not what she said. She had an interview during the beginning of the Joanne era where she talked about how she makes an album, and she specifically said how she struggled with ARTPOP due to the fact all of her other albums and songs were written first, and then the production began, whereas with ARTPOP, it was all stuff that was sent to her and she had to write lyrics over. I remember that interview for a fact. 

"People think, ‘You can just sit down at a piano whenever you want and write,’ but I couldn’t write for two f---ing years. For ARTPOP, I was doing beats instead. I didn’t want to be near that damn [piano]. It was too emotional. I would start to play and sing, and my mind would go, ‘You are way too talented for this ****. F---, your voice sounds good. F---, that’s a beautiful chord. F---, that’s an amazing lyric. Why are you letting these people run you into the ground? When did you become the fashionable robot?’" -- Billboard, 2015

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, PropaGaga said:

"For ARTPOP, I was doing beats instead. I didn’t want to be near that damn [piano]. It was too emotional. I would start to play and sing, and my mind would go, ‘You are way too talented for this ****. F---, your voice sounds good. F---, that’s a beautiful chord. F---, that’s an amazing lyric. Why are you letting these people run you into the ground? When did you become the fashionable robot?’" -- Billboard, 2015

Lol you have ran me over and left me for dead :selena:

5 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

"People think, ‘You can just sit down at a piano whenever you want and write,’ but I couldn’t write for two f---ing years. For ARTPOP, I was doing beats instead. I didn’t want to be near that damn [piano]. It was too emotional. I would start to play and sing, and my mind would go, ‘You are way too talented for this ****. F---, your voice sounds good. F---, that’s a beautiful chord. F---, that’s an amazing lyric. Why are you letting these people run you into the ground? When did you become the fashionable robot?’" -- Billboard, 2015

Also yes with the song. I was thinking of Cliff because he did the rest of the soundtrack, Shell Game was by Glass Candy. 

Also so points to you if you actually saw Lost River 

1 hour ago, Tokyo Rose said:

It wouldn't surprise me since she scrapped her work with RedOne in favor of the non-event "Joanne".

DJWS produced her one hit- Applause.  Fernando gave her an ERA that lasted 2 whole years and got the world's attention. 

BTW - the single 

was produced by DJWS

Tokyo Rose
8 minutes ago, TMM90 said:

BTW - the single 

was produced by DJWS

No, Fernando was the main producer and co writer of BTW single.

There would be no Born This Way without Dance In the Dark (Fernando's track on TFM), which lay the groundwork for the sound. Marry the Night also directly refers back to Dance In the Dark with the title and sound. 

Supersonic
1 minute ago, Tokyo Rose said:

No, Fernando was the main producer and co writer of BTW single.

There would be no Born This Way without Dance In the Dark (Fernando's track on TFM), which lay the groundwork for the sound, and other songs like Marry the Night (which directly refers to DITD)

Fernando didn't co write Born This Way lmao

Jeppe Laursen did

Tokyo Rose
Just now, Supersonic said:

Fernando didn't co write Born This Way lmao

Jeppe Laursen did

You can "lmao" off with your condescending back side. 

Everyone knows Jeppe Laursen co-wrote it, and Fernando also has credit (as well as DJWS). 

Supersonic
5 minutes ago, Tokyo Rose said:

Fernando gets credit for composition. That's song writing sis

You trynna school a songwriter on what songwriting is? Songwriting is writing lyrics and the music. And it has never been actually differentiated in "Lyrics by..., Music by..." from Gaga's side throughout her entire career in the first place, if you just peep the credit section of her album booklets.

But I guess if you had to peep the booklet, you would have to actually find out that Fernando and DJWS had no writing credit on BTW whatsoever and that they only co-produced it.

giphy.gif

Tokyo Rose
Just now, Supersonic said:

You trynna school a songwriter on what songwriting is? Songwriting is writing lyrics and the music. And it has never been actually differentiated in "Lyrics by..., Music by..." from Gaga's side throughout her entire career in the first place, if you just peep the credit section of her album booklets.

But I guess if you had to peep the booklet, you would have to actually find out that Fernando and DJWS had no writing credit on BTW whatsoever and that they only co-produced it.

giphy.gif

WTF?

Someone quoted me and said Fernando didn't produce BTW, DJWS did.

I pointed out the blatant lie there since all Garibay/Gaga songs have VERY distinct sound.

Then you jump in, and here we are parsing symantics??? These are very childish debate tactics. 

Supersonic
1 minute ago, Tokyo Rose said:

WTF?

Someone quoted me and said Fernando didn't produce BTW, DJWS did.

I pointed out the blatant lie there since all Garibay/Gaga songs have VERY distinct sound.

Then you jump in, and here we are parsing symantics??? These are very childish debate tactics. 

I mean you were the first one to derail the topic, I only provided back up to the arguments you tested me on.

giphy.gif

Tokyo Rose
1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

I mean you were the first one to derail the topic, I only provided back up to the arguments you tested me on.

giphy.gif

We, as people who will never be in the loop, have witnessed nothing except professionalism from Fernando.

Can you say the same about the other dude? He practically "derailed" our faves career.

Cake Like Lady Gaga? :duck: I should have realized the end was nigh, if only I wasn't still in my delusional fan stage. 

ArtGagaPop
10 minutes ago, Tokyo Rose said:

We, as people who will never be in the loop, have witnessed nothing except professionalism from Fernando.

Can you say the same about the other dude? He practically "derailed" our faves career.

Cake Like Lady Gaga? :duck: I should have realized the end was nigh, if only I wasn't still in my delusional fan stage. 

DJWS had nothing to do with ARTPOP underpeforming, her manager didn't care about her health and pushed her and then left mid era. They already gave up the era with no video for dwuw, she could had plenty of hits from ARTPOP if she didnt had so many problems bts. 

And cake like lady gaga is a joke, its not like it was offically released. 

ProdigyARTPOP
1 hour ago, Tokyo Rose said:

I just have one question, if you don’t like the way Gaga creates and does things, then why are you still here?? 

Because you have not said one thing in this entire thread about her , it seems you stopped liking her 4-5 years ago, so why are you still here? 

Archived