gag

Featured Posts

I mean Applause is an endless bop so I won't mind. :music:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Princess Stache

Tbh I dont want them that much!  DJWS makes BOPS!  He produced half of BTW and ARTPOP, I love him.

7 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

But, produced by Garibay and RedOne :reductive:

all three are my trinity, but I like DJWSGa songs more idk they pop off harder :reductive: 

❤ x ❤

Anderson123
2 hours ago, OracleMonster said:

Born This Way was produced by Fernando Garibay :awkney:

Like I said... no memorable hits 

It was produced by Gaga, Garibay, Jeppe Laursen and DJWS. 

monketsharona
2 hours ago, Princess Stache said:

Tbh I dont want them that much!  DJWS makes BOPS!  He produced half of BTW and ARTPOP, I love him.

Most of DJWS songs on BTW are also produced by Garibay just saying... 

Princess Stache
3 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Mots of DJWS songs on BTW are also produced by Garibay just saying... 

I know :/ but he was still there to be credited.  Apparently there's drama between them and Garibay now though.

GhettoFabulous

Ya’ll are so....I...:awkney: look ok I want redone too but HOW SURE ARE YA’LLS that the new music with him and Gaga is good calm down and let’s wait and see what djws got cookin seriously he’s extremely versatile and if ya’ll fail to see that then I’m sorry for you tbh like???! I swear...... let the man breath :lana: sexx dreams,Dwuw etc are amazing songs so I CANT WAIT to hear this I don’t know about ya’lls... seriously miss me with that nonsense ya’ll got serious stfu 

The best hits he made with her were on albums directed by someone else, who probably pressured him to do something higher. ARTPOP failed in direction when it was released.

BlaqJezus

Have some ****ing faith for our Queen and her Court Jester, they know what the **** they doing, they been doing it for a whole while now. Be happy you're getting an album that's like more pop, because if I have to listen to the Lil Genre Complainers one more era...

18 hours ago, Dayman said:

Point out to me where I said it has to do with the lyrics? Has, everything to do with the production.

Honey, he produced Poker Face from scratch and then edited a premade song for Bad Romance. It was not even the same production process. Its not like they just sat down and edited Poker Face until they got Bad Romance

Swan Heart

If I had to choose, Mark is my pick for favorite  producer she's worked with. But DJWS is pretty great so I'm here for this.

RedOne was great for Gaga back then, but I feel like she's in a completely different place rn. And I never really liked Garibay.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Archived