Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Nicki Minaj's Popularity a Bubble At This Point?

Ryusei

Featured Posts

Meredith Grey

She’s a legend at this point, the most successful female rapper in history (even if cardi got a number one before her everyone regards Nicki as the best and has enough impact and hits under her belt) so I’m not too worried about her status HOWEVER I do agree that her constant features are killing the hype for her own music. Like others said, she should take a year vacation and release a bop for summer 2018. Maybe release something non-music like a documentary (gaga’s Impact) a month or so before to start gaining hype for herself again.

monketsharona

I love Nicki but I think she really should focus on her own music and doing a lot less collaborations.

Please no Lil Wayne and Drake on next album.

WitnessEye

Idk, I used to love crazy pop nicki, she had a unique style and she was rapping with passion. I miss roman zolanski too. Now, like every other pop bitch, shw just wants money, so she went trash and shes just nothing but basic and boring

Smother Em Eh
55 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

I don't think so. She's a legend.

Plus, there's been rumours that she may receive the Vanguard Award at the VMAs and the Milestone Award at Billboard :queenga:

A Legend?

Great Joke :ladyhaha: 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

StrawberryBlond
2 hours ago, ShockPop said:

5 shows made 3 million a week.

She's gloating in Fergie's track... About not being very successful. 5 shows and you only made 3mil? Lord above.

Good point, didn't notice that. If we're talking arenas, the highest paid artists make at least $1 million per date if it's a sold-out crowd, possibly more depending on who it is. Gaga made over $8.5 million with her first 5 shows of the Joanne tour. So, in contrast, does making $3 million from 5 shows really sound impressive? I remember when Iggy made the boast: "What they make a year, I can make in a week." So, what, you made, say, $20k in a week? Erm...maybe something like "What you make in your entire life, I can make in a week" might be more what she was going for.

Looks like even rappers are having to change their boasts in this tough music climate.

ShockPop
21 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Good point, didn't notice that. If we're talking arenas, the highest paid artists make at least $1 million per date if it's a sold-out crowd, possibly more depending on who it is. Gaga made over $8.5 million with her first 5 shows of the Joanne tour. So, in contrast, does making $3 million from 5 shows really sound impressive? I remember when Iggy made the boast: "What they make a year, I can make in a week." So, what, you made, say, $20k in a week? Erm...maybe something like "What you make in your entire life, I can make in a week" might be more what she was going for.

Looks like even rappers are having to change their boasts in this tough music climate.

Coming soon: "got a credit score so good I can take out a modest mortgage"

Born To Slay
On 10/18/2017 at 4:56 PM, CrazyMonster said:

You know what they say, repeat a lie until it becomes true :air:

She should probably be saying "I'm the Trump of rap, young Paul Ryan run house" then

Archived