💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

RedOne recording with Lady Gaga?

monketsharona

Featured Posts

littlepotter

honestly idc if it's true i just miss those cryptic days before Joanne and im glad they're back :giveup:

chaeri pls

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nattuggla
33 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

I have a feeling she was supposed to release an redone heavy album early 2016 with lead single grammy peformance. Then the Bowie death happend, she loss the oscar, the relationship with taylor started to go downhill and she wanted to go another direction with her album and be more personal and stripped down.

I think now she want to release more pop like songs again shown with the cure and are taking some of the best redone songs they did in 2015, rework them and record new stuff :excited2:

Still hope she has a few MR/joanne ballads on LG6 though and one of them become a single.

This!! I mean Gaga was herself hyping the songs they made. I also have the feeling that at that time point it didn't feel right for her to release them and she shelved the ideas for another project/time point. Maybe she will recycle and re-work the songs.....

RadioIsOurs
3 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

wiggg

so my insider was rightT

They tweeted this long ago...:diane:

"My Monsters think everything is cryptic" indeed :toofunny:

ArtGagaPop
8 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

wiggg

so my insider was rightT

They tweeted this long ago...:diane:

This is a reach of new levels :selena:

GhettoFabulous
2 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

This is a reach of new levels :selena:

No it’s tea and ya’lls will deal :poot:

LateToCult

Don’t hate me y’all, please...but I think it could be smart for her to release a new album soon, especially if ASIB turns out to be panned. A recent album release could drum up excitement for the film and hopefully bring in more people to watch it seeing as SB buzz is pretty much dead at this point. More importantly, it could be a safety net for her if people hate the film and her acting. Not only would it provide a distraction for her from the inevitable negativity if it bombs, it could also benefit from any publicity that ASIB generates (good or bad) and keep her career afloat until her next big project.

signed,

xoxo, delusional little monster

ryanripley
4 hours ago, Creyk said:

we been knew

After the superbowl gaga is finally thirsty for a hit

so why didn’t she promote the cure :bon: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

monketsharona
8 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

so why didn’t she promote the cure :bon: 

No time for it ^^ 

The song did pretty well without any promo tbh

ryanripley
18 minutes ago, LateToCult2k17 said:

Hip

i don’t think it was her hip

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

tomdsgn

Didn’t she tell us she was taking a break though?

Maybe she’s recording Christmas Tree Part 2 as a Christmas gift for us before riding off into the sunset for 2018

:selena:

It's definitely an EP. Similar to ARTPOP ACT II I think this is possibly Joanne Act 2 with a darker side to it aka TF-TFM. Call me delusional, but it's definitely this or Gaga changes her direction again :neyde:

Reality
3 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

I always rooted for RedOne...others here were expecting funk/disco pop with Mark and look how that turned out... :selena:

I trust Redone knows they are MEANT to make hits together and Gaga can't deny their music is what makes up the core of her fan faves...

Let's not tear down Joanne though. That album was great, sonically, and it was great for Gaga to get off her chest. She needed an album where she was much more genuine and candid with herself and with her fans.

I have a feeling from now on, that's going to be the tone of the albums. Even though I love Mark and I love Joanne, I'm definitely here for some dance-pop/electronic-pop songs.

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

Archived