48 members have voted

1. 1. In The Studio Lately?

• LG6 Beginning
    • Standalone Single
    • ASIB Material
    • Boredom/Recording For Fun
    • Other

Featured Posts

What do you think she's most likely doing in the studio from these choices? DiscussĀ :classy:

LG6 Commencement?

lady-gaga-the-fame-monster-born-this-way

Another Standalone Single?Ā 

lady-gaga-artwork-variance-magazine-musi

ASIB Material?

lady-gaga-bradley-cooper-3.jpg.c892f309e

Boredom/Recording For Fun

tumblr_owoe1fdjzZ1qby767o2_500.gif

Or Something Different???

GypsyBabe

Can I choose all of the above?Ā :icega:

āšÆĶ›

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, viniferrett said:

Too soon for LG6Ā 

Too late for ASIBĀ 

maybe a stand-alone single is comingĀ 

why too soon for LG6? itā€™s been a year since Joanne, usually she gets onto the next project asap

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

TheCureinMalibu
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

why too soon for LG6? itā€™s been a year since Joanne, usually she gets onto the next project asap

Right. The Fame Monster came out right after The Fame's era ended.

Born This Way came out in The Fame Monster Ball Tour.

Ā 

viniferrett
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

She mentioned a few weeks ago that she justĀ Ā started writing I donā€™t think they areĀ already recordingĀ 

Ā 

bloody g

I think it may be a standalone single tooĀ :gaycat:

怎šŸššš­šž šœššš§š§šØš­ š›šž šœš”ššš§š šžšć€

8 minutes ago, viniferrett said:

She mentioned a few weeks ago that she justĀ Ā started writing I donā€™t think they areĀ already recordingĀ 

Ā 

She posted pictures today of her with captions showing that she is writing, composing and recording in a studio

Reality

Either a standalone single or the beginning stages of LG6. I don't think she's just recording for fun or because she's bored because then I don't think she'd makeĀ threeĀ separate Instragrams for that.Ā 

Plus, everytime she posts on Instagram it's always been three photos at a time, so something makes me think that she's doing it on purpose in order to prep for a bigger announcement (a la the Perfect Illusion announcement).

EDIT -Ā Also, she's said before that she has new music. With the Dive Bar tour (which is now cancelled, or I'm guessing it is cause we haven't heard anything about it since), she explicitly mentioned that there is new music.

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

ryanripley
7 hours ago, viniferrett said:

Ā 

sheā€™s managed to write songs super fast, they may not make the cut for LG6 but thereā€™s no reason that she isnā€™t just experimenting with what she has so far for LG6 :DĀ 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived