Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Recording, composing, writing...1, 2, 3 punch!!

asana15

Featured Posts

LIKELADYAGAGA
3 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

Where are you all getting that it's new music? She just posted emojis lol.

She posted another trio of photos this last week saying she was in the studio. She has also been quoted multiple times since August that she is working on her next album.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, changingitup said:

She posted another trio of photos this last week saying she was in the studio. She has also been quoted multiple times since August that she is working on her next album.

I know, I follow her too. This fanbase just always hypes themselves up then gets upset when nothing happens. :selena: I'll believe she's working on new music of her own when she tells us. She can literally be working on any project we don't know of.

1 hour ago, DawnNutella said:

Perfectly timed to release her brand new hit song when the tour starts back up :stalkga:

(or at the Nov 28 show in Atlanta, whatever works best for her :lolga:)

I would faint if she revealed new music at Atlanta, im too excited as is :sharon: 

LIKELADYAGAGA
1 minute ago, modern ecstasy said:

I know, I follow her too. This fanbase just always hypes themselves up then gets upset when nothing happens. :selena: I'll believe she's working on new music of her own when she tells us. She can literally be working on any project we don't know of.

I get what you're saying. Something musically is definitely happening, but like you said, it could literally be anything. Already reprogramming my brain to expect new music in 2019 (other than ASIB).

Reality
4 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

She's already told us that there is new music (back when she was promoting the second Dive Bar Tour). There is definitely new music, we just don't know when it's going to arrive.

Plus, she's not going to just post a picture of her at the studio and then a week later, 3 more pictures with emojis that clearly represent that she's in the studio, writing and recording stuff, just to say that there isn't something.

🃏🖤👹

23 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

She's already told us that there is new music (back when she was promoting the second Dive Bar Tour). There is definitely new music, we just don't know when it's going to arrive.

Plus, she's not going to just post a picture of her at the studio and then a week later, 3 more pictures with emojis that clearly represent that she's in the studio, writing and recording stuff, just to say that there isn't something.

Like I already said, it could be for anything. I'll get more excited when there's an announcement or more information.

And she always says she's writing/working on new music. :shrug:

monketsharona
4 hours ago, rohkeus said:

Red One liked one of this posts on instagram. He likes her posts often? I didn't follow him before.

Only when he is concerned tbh

MaybeKermit

Tbh, we"ll probably never hear these songs (if they really are for LG6), since we know how she likes to change everything +/- 6 months before the album release :derpga: 

blackpink

SHE IS SERVING A LOOK AND IS RECORDING MUSIC I CANT BREARJEJENSKSLDKSLSJDBENAMSNKLANSHEKANSEKAMSN

Considering the fact that we have 4 more months of JWT the best thing would be to re-release Joanne with  2/3 new songs and perform them on the tour.

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

4 hours ago, modern ecstasy said:

"This next album". She's coming :classy:

Schizophonic
6 hours ago, Ouranos said:

has she already finished the music for ASIB?

could this be for that?

she would have been on tour now and would not have the time to complete the ASIB music now if its not done yet.... so i think she done that before the tour.

Archived