Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Do you agree with Gaga's Metacritic chart

evgenigerm2

Featured Posts

Robinladen
5 hours ago, Lanius said:

I feel like when critics do retrospective reviews of her albums they'll be more favorable (I.e like erotica) I feel when critics review her album they are mostly talking about her image and her antics and NOT the music it's self. They're letting their personal view point of Gaga effect their review of her music. Basically being bias. ARTPOP and BTW will been seen as great albums 10 years from now.

I love Gaga but 70% of ARTPOP already sounds super dated now, let alone in 10 years. 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, evgenigerm2 said:

According to the combined opinion of music critics, these are Gaga's albums ranked from best to worst. Do you agree with the chart?

9198736o.png

I feel like 'Joanne' should be higher in the chart and 'Cheek to Cheek' deserves more recognition. :hor:

For the most part yes, but honestly, Joanne should be lower than ARTPOP.

Red Velvet
10 minutes ago, Doot said:

:udidnt::smh::ohno::spin::confused:

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

ArtGagaPop

Joanne and born this way should be 80+ tbh. But lots of critics just critic the artist and not the album itself.

ArtGagaPop
22 minutes ago, Doot said:

Joanne is her best album along with btw and the one with least filler. ARTPOP is nowhere godanne sorry :nails:

21 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Joanne is her best album along with btw and the one with least filler. ARTPOP is nowhere godanne sorry :nails:

For me, personally, I'd have to disagree. Aside from Million Reasons, nothing on the album stands out for me. Not that it is bad, persay, but for my own tastes, the entire album feels like one giant filler track.

TheCureinMalibu
12 minutes ago, Doot said:

For me, personally, I'd have to disagree. Aside from Million Reasons, nothing on the album stands out for me. Not that it is bad, persay, but for my own tastes, the entire album feels like one giant filler track.

Wow your taste

:neyde:

2 minutes ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

Wow your taste

:neyde:

It is what it is. 

giphy.gif

The album is fine, it just didn't personally stand out to me.

Archived