💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Musical experts talk about Joanne's chances at the Grammys

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

misunderstood
14 minutes ago, LateToCult2k17 said:

It’s 2017 and he’s a man. They’ll give him a grammy just for showing up.  :neyde:

Oh come on, you people have to stop using the "SEXISM!!1!111!!1!!!" excuse. It's laughable at this point.

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grammys used to be about talent. That's gone many years ago.

Now it's about sales and success and she has not been the most successful artist, it will be a male night. They'll bring  up her name in the nominations just to get more audience.

Just now, misunderstood said:

Oh come on, you people have to stop using the "SEXISM!!1!111!!1!!!" excuse. It's laughable at this point.

It's clearly a joke. And if Ed wins, that's sexism because we all know Shape of You is a crappy song which doesn't deserve to win any award. :toofunny:

Jonathan2244

They cant be  a total Male Dominance at the Grammys next year, and Gaga has been the biggest female in the past year so hopefully she gets something even if it just song or pop vocal for Million Reasons.

If not then, I doubt she will win or get nominated for any competitive Grammys in the future,

her best chance is to record another Jazz Album and go for Traditional Pop :p 

If only Men win all the big categories they will be dragged for being Sexist 

LateToCult
4 minutes ago, misunderstood said:

You know what’s laughable? Ed getting away with ripping off Sia’s song less than a year from it’s peak yet 0 backlash from the GP. They praised him for it.

also I was joking in the first post

LateToCult
2 minutes ago, F AM E said:

LIVING FOR THE TAYLOR SHADE OMG!!! :sharon:

I live for Taylor shade but I’m too lazy to listen to it. What’d they say?

migamiga
1 minute ago, LateToCult2k17 said:

I live for Taylor shade but I’m too lazy to listen to it. What’d they say?

When they talked about SOTY/ROTY noms, LWYMMD was brought up and the girl from Vibe scoffed and the rest laughed. And then they talked about how every year she releases the lead single before the grammy cut off so that she could be nominated 2 years in a row and John Norris said "it almost seems calculated" :reductive:

Also just watched the Pop Album video and John brought up Witness. And he girl from vibe said "you don't think about that dumbass vma performance when you think about katy perry" :sharon: and john was trying to be nice and said "i get that some people thought that it was a train wreck but some people thought it was cool and different" and she responded "no it was not" lmfaooooo vibe girl brought the tea

misunderstood
4 hours ago, JR Gg said:

It's clearly a joke. And if Ed wins, that's sexism because we all know Shape of You is a crappy song which doesn't deserve to win any award. :toofunny:

You thinking Shape of You is a crappy song is an opinion, not a fact. :awkney:

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

juicyjuicy
6 hours ago, Triggered said:

It's gonna be hard to top Born This Way Album Cover, Skype Ball and Oscars 2016, but I will not lose my faith in this fanbase. 

What was Oscars 2016 meltdown? I thought her TIHTY performance was beautiful.

Alfonso
23 minutes ago, juicyjuicy said:

What was Oscars 2016 meltdown? I thought her TIHTY performance was beautiful.

that she didn´t win :grr:

:´v

Archived