💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Poll: Who is the most boring pop star?

Smother Em Eh

Most boring mainstream pop star?   

160 members have voted

1. 1. Out of these, who is the most boring?

• Katy Perry
    • Taylor Swift
    • Ariana Grande
    • Selena Gomez
    • Demi Lovato
    • Sia
    • Lana Del Rey

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

So I picked the ones who aren't really perceived as interesting. And of course not as interesting as Madonna, Gaga, etc. 

Who is the most boring Mainstream pop star? As in boring I mean, just basic. Not really that iconic, creative or revolutionary in any way. Doesn't change it up with their sound, performances, fashion, looks etc. 

I'd say Ariana tbh. She doesn't have any iconic performances, songs, music videos, looks etc. She really doesn't change it up at all, honestly. She's pretty predictable too. I would say Selena, but she atleast changes it up a little. Ariana is just boring in my opinion. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yo GagaGaga

Most of today's pop stars are pretty boring overall, I just want another 2010 Pop Culture craze where all everyone talking about is what a certain celebrity will do next, I think we'll get another Madonna/Britney/Gaga type superstar around 2020, quote me

Smother Em Eh
Just now, Yo GagaGaga said:

Most of today's pop stars are pretty boring overall, I just want another 2010 Pop Culture craze where all everyone talking about is what a certain celebrity will do next, I think we'll get another Madonna/Britney/Gaga type superstar around 2020, quote me

We can only hope. No one today even comes close to those 3 in terms of being iconic, talked about, etc. 

I think Miley was the last "interesting" pop star. Like her or hate her, unlike her peers, She atleast changes it up with her sound, videos, Fashion, Looks etc. 

TimisaMonster

Selena/Demi are like the same to me... :smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

highbythebeach
3 minutes ago, JosephH said:

I'd say Ariana tbh. She doesn't have any iconic performances, songs, music videos, looks etc. She really doesn't change it up at all, honestly. She's pretty predictable too. I would say Selena, but she atleast changes it up a little. Ariana is just boring in my opinion. 

I think both of them are pretty and all the other pop stars you listed as well. Maybe they wouldn't be if Gaga hadn't set the bar so high for everyone else tbh...

JusKeepBreathin

no one, who cares

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Smother Em Eh
2 minutes ago, Decidueye said:

You should add lana del rey to the poll

Done! :) 

aaron l

I low key wish Sia just stuck to her pre-Chandelier music, it fit her way better than the music people hear from her now. It's a shame really. Some People Have Real Problems and We Are Born were really something else.

RAMROD

Sia.

Her music sounds the same as of late and she is not really do things worth talking about. She is quite non existent in pages of magazines, or on twitter for that matter.

all other names on the poll always did something, especially T$, people always eat her up whenever she does something.  She is always on the front page. So I don’t get why she is in this poll to begin with lel

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Demi and Selena never really excite me... they have bops here and there, but otherwise, it's all the same for me

❀ x ❀

Archived