Jump to content
Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
opinion

Juju's Top 50: Artists

Featured Posts

LoisLilMonster   Paws Up 3,814
LoisLilMonster
2 hours ago, that juju said:

she's in the top 100 :selena: #99

to be fair I wasn't streaming when her first album droppedT :lolly: 

:neyde: She deserved better

  • YAAAS 1
Buy DOBLE DUQUESA on iTunes

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
 that juju   Paws Up 14,991
that juju
7 hours ago, LoisLilMonster said:

:neyde: She deserved better

with the Double Dutchess (finally :madge: ) out, she'll move up for sure :air: 

  • Like 1
[ if everything is dipped in gold, then baby it'll never grow / everything sweet ain't sugar-coated ]

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
monsterdino   Paws Up 17,652
monsterdino

#45 Solange
#38 Brooke Candy
#34 Björk
#31 The Velvet Underground
#29 iamamiwhoami
#28 Sky Ferreira
#26 Amy Winehouse
#25 Kanye West
#24 Allie X
#23 BANKS
#22 Marina and the Diamonds
#13 Madonna
#11 M.I.A.
#07 Kylie Minogue
#01 ......  

@that juju I only support you on these

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
 that juju   Paws Up 14,991
that juju
1 minute ago, monsterdino said:

#45 Solange
#38 Brooke Candy
#34 Björk
#31 The Velvet Underground
#29 iamamiwhoami
#28 Sky Ferreira
#26 Amy Winehouse
#25 Kanye West
#24 Allie X
#23 BANKS
#22 Marina and the Diamonds
#13 Madonna
#11 M.I.A.
#07 Kylie Minogue
#01 ......  

@that juju I only support you on these

15 out of 50 isn't bad :selena: 

but the omission of No Doubt/Gwen of all people....... girl wyd :madge: 

edit; AND Fleetwood Mac. Sis... :saladga: 

Edited by that juju
[ if everything is dipped in gold, then baby it'll never grow / everything sweet ain't sugar-coated ]

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
monsterdino   Paws Up 17,652
monsterdino
Just now, that juju said:

15 out of 50 isn't bad :selena: 

but the omission of No Doubt/Gwen of all people....... girl wyd :madge: 

only heared few of No Doubt songs and 1 Gwen album (LAMB of course)...still she aint the on the level of those that I mentioned

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
 that juju   Paws Up 14,991
that juju
Just now, monsterdino said:

only heared few of No Doubt songs and 1 Gwen album (LAMB of course)...still she aint the on the level of those that I mentioned

I am shooketh. Not on the level of Brooke Candy whew there's a first time for everything I guess :selena: 

ready for Monsterdino's Top 50 :lolly: 

[ if everything is dipped in gold, then baby it'll never grow / everything sweet ain't sugar-coated ]

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
monsterdino   Paws Up 17,652
monsterdino
Just now, that juju said:

I am shooketh. Not on the level of Brooke Candy whew there's a first time for everything I guess :selena: 

ready for Monsterdino's Top 50 :lolly: 

don't worry Brooke aint in my top 50...idk I find Brooke more interesting and original than Gwen #SorryNotSorry :lolly:

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
monsterdino   Paws Up 17,652
monsterdino
1 minute ago, that juju said:

I am shooketh. Not on the level of Brooke Candy whew there's a first time for everything I guess :selena: 

ready for Monsterdino's Top 50 :lolly: 

the fact that u don't have Grimes on the list................

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
 that juju   Paws Up 14,991
that juju
10 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

don't worry Brooke aint in my top 50...idk I find Brooke more interesting and original than Gwen #SorryNotSorry :lolly:

W H E W that deserves an Excuse Me No but you're my sis so I'll let it slide :lolly: 

Also these are my most played, not my like. Top 50 favorites. There's some confusion there, but if I were to do a Top 50 all-time favorite artists, Miley and Katy, among others, would not be included. :selena: 

9 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

the fact that u don't have Grimes on the list................

I've listened to Grimes more on CD and Youtube, especially Visions and Art Angels. She'd be Top 50 had I had Spotify linked up when I was playing her nonstop

In a years time I see her making the Top 50 though, I listen to her frequently enough :lolly: 

[ if everything is dipped in gold, then baby it'll never grow / everything sweet ain't sugar-coated ]

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
monsterdino   Paws Up 17,652
monsterdino
1 minute ago, that juju said:

W H E W that deserves an Excuse Me No but you're my sis so I'll let it slide :lolly: 

Also these are my most played, not my like. Top 50 favorites. There's some confusion there, but if I were to do a Top 50 all-time favorite artists, Miley and Katy, among others, would not be included. :selena: 

I've listened to Grimes more on CD and Youtube, especially Visions and Art Angels. She'd be Top 50 had I had Spotify linked up when I was playing her nonstop

In a years time I see her making the Top 50 though, I listen to her frequently enough :lolly: 

but how do can you see how many plays u got on a song from Spotify? 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
 that juju   Paws Up 14,991
that juju
Just now, monsterdino said:

but how do can you see how many plays u got on a song from Spotify? 

my Spotify is linked to my Last.fm, so it scrobbles all my plays. Same with my iTunes, although it's only been linked for a year. All the other plays were counted from iTunes plays between like 2009 and 2014 :lolly: 

[ if everything is dipped in gold, then baby it'll never grow / everything sweet ain't sugar-coated ]

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
monsterdino   Paws Up 17,652
monsterdino
Just now, that juju said:

my Spotify is linked to my Last.fm, so it scrobbles all my plays. Same with my iTunes, although it's only been linked for a year. All the other plays were counted from iTunes plays between like 2009 and 2014 :lolly: 

:O I didn't know that u can do that

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
 that juju   Paws Up 14,991
that juju
Just now, monsterdino said:

:O I didn't know that u can do that

Yas sis it's in the options! It's so helpful

I cannot tell you how many songs I forgot about that I'd blast in 2009 and 2010, but thanks to last.fm, I can find them again :diane: it's a really helpful site

[ if everything is dipped in gold, then baby it'll never grow / everything sweet ain't sugar-coated ]

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
StarlightSeiya   Paws Up 509
StarlightSeiya
On 10/12/2017 at 1:46 PM, that juju said:

89 Tei Shi
88 Little Boots
87 HyunA
86 Tove Lo
85 Sevdaliza
84 Róisín Murphy
83 Natalia Kills
82 Anamanaguchi
81 Nicola Roberts

idk why I'm cracking up at these 10. What a weird bunch. Is 'Not Made for this World' the most streamed for Toove Luu?

Bone Apple Tea bebe

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
 that juju   Paws Up 14,991
that juju
14 minutes ago, StarlightSeiya said:

idk why I'm cracking up at these 10. What a weird bunch. Is 'Not Made for this World' the most streamed for Toove Luu?

there needs to be a Paro Deez with them all on it :ladyhaha: 

and it's behind Disco Tits by 1 lmao *muppet noise*

[ if everything is dipped in gold, then baby it'll never grow / everything sweet ain't sugar-coated ]

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×