Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

So, Troy Carter is being considered as an American Idol judge...

asana15

Featured Posts

asana15

Now that Katy Perry is in place and Luke Bryan is just days from signing, ABC and Fremantle, which co-owns the show, are trying to settle on a third judge. Sources connected to the production tell us Fremantle wants Charlie Puth, but ABC believes there must be racial diversity on the panel.

And this is interesting ... we're told Fremantle has taken a meeting with Troy Carter, a super manager of performers like John Legend, Nelly, Meghan Trainor, Miguel and Gaga. He's also one of the initial, big investors in Spotify.   We're told one of the reasons Carter may be appealing ... if ABC wins on the diversity issue, Carter wouldn't come with as big a price tag as Lionel, and the budget is almost blown. 

0925-troy-carter-sub-asset-getty-4.jpg

http://www.tmz.com/2017/09/25/american-idol-abc-producers-fight-over-race-diversity-third-judge/

PartySick
3 minutes ago, Altair said:

Do we hate Troy? and why?

I just need to know where I'm supposed to stand in this.

He's responsible for what happened to the ARTPOP era :neyde:

🖤

Teal Ambition
2 minutes ago, vertigostick said:

He has nothing better to do?? :emma:

Business must be slow

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

moonsago

And I can ALREADY see them bringing up how he made Gaga such a star. 

DON'T TRUST HIM HE'LL LEAVE YOU AT YOUR LOWEST AND WILL ONLY CARE ABOUT THE MONEY YOU CAN BRING IN 

ProdigyARTPOP
2 minutes ago, Altair said:

Do we hate Troy? and why?

I just need to know where I'm supposed to stand in this.

He treated Gaga like a cow that won prizes at a state fair, using her to win more and more lucrative profit, not taking into consideration her emotional, mental, or physical state. As well as leaving her midway through an era to fend for herself and blowing up all her plans. 

Its also been said by Gaga herself that when she was out of hip surgery he never went to see her once, and came out with a whole list of promo he had devised for her and ARTPOP, not once asking how she was doing or how she felt.

8 minutes ago, PartySick said:

He's responsible for what happened to the ARTPOP era :neyde:

7 minutes ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

He treated Gaga like a cow that won prizes at a state fair, using her to win more and more lucrative profit, not taking into consideration her emotional, mental, or physical state. As well as leaving her midway through an era to fend for herself and blowing up all her plans. 

Its also been said by Gaga herself that when she was out of hip surgery he never went to see her once, and came out with a whole list of promo he had devised for her and ARTPOP, not once asking how she was doing or how she felt.

thank you both!

i'll make sure to respond negatively to him now. :trollga:

Robo Ga

Katy Perry... Luke Bryan... Charlie Puth... Troy Carter.

It's like they picked my least favourite ppl and put them all in one place! 

American Idol: delete urself 

🤖⚡️

I hope the **** Troy Carter's worthless ass gets on it. What does he even have to judge? He left a woman whose year old album is selling in the Top 10 right now to go with....Meghan Trainor. I can't think of someone who downgraded worse than that in recent times. I wanna audition just to drag his ass.

JupiterDrive

yeah troy is responsible for what happened in ARTPOP era but he's the one responsible for the fame the fame monster and born this way era so shh

bitchimtrying

I swear to god they better not bring Gaga's name into this. I don't want to see, "He managed superstar Lady Gaga.." or any of that crap. 

20 minutes ago, iFameMonzter said:

yeah troy is responsible for what happened in ARTPOP era but he's the one responsible for the fame the fame monster and born this way era so shh

He just used Gaga for money. Yeah she had commercial succes but what about her mental health? All of her passion creativity took a backseat, he made Gaga feel terrible.

Archived