💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Madge Fans Being Oddly Quiet.

bitchimtrying

Featured Posts

scallywally
2 minutes ago, deeman said:

Madonna is a faux vegan she is setting a bad example.

??? I don't understand. Its widely known she was a veggie and she changed to eating meat years ago, shes talked about it a lot. Don't discredit us Gaga fans with fake news.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quiet? Have you checked Madonna Nation:sharon:

"Madonna-inspired Lady Gaga documentary fails, cancelled tour, career freefalling"

"Lady Gaga blames Madonna for her constant ailments and flopping"

"Lady Gaga: obsessed with Madonna and can't move on"

scallywally

Don't go on that strange site, a lot aren't even Madonna fans. People go on there because madonnas so famous it attracts everyone they are horrible about everybody. Madonna has mainly nice fans that site is just bonkers.

3 minutes ago, scallywally said:

??? I don't understand. Its widely known she was a veggie and she changed to eating meat years ago, shes talked about it a lot. Don't discredit us Gaga fans with fake news.

Gaga likes Madonna. Maybe if Madonna had of not been a faux vegan she could have inspired Gaga to get healthy. Madonna has done a lot of damage being a stereotypical faux vegan. Going on about eating meat doesn't make her any less of a faux vegan but even worse infact.

scallywally
3 minutes ago, deeman said:

Gaga likes Madonna. Maybe if Madonna had of not been a faux vegan she could have inspired Gaga to get healthy. Madonna has done a lot of damage being a stereotypical faux vegan. Going on about eating meat doesn't make her any less of a faux vegan but even worse infact.

What???? Are you on drugs?

scallywally

There shouldn't be any in fighting Gaga would hate this. Oh lord no wonder people think we are crazy.

I said when I joined I was too shy to join before, now I wish I didn't. Ill appreciate Gaga on my own. There are some bitter horrible people here.

14 minutes ago, scallywally said:

What???? Are you on drugs?

Not just her but her whole generation. These mothers are the quintessential villains hiding in plain site. Slowly poisoning their families with their ready meals and canned soup. Can't even be bothered to put some fruit on the table. they love their kids about as much as they love cooking which is not at all. if preparing food is an expression of love then the can't be bothered attitude says it all.

Mister G

Who cares really? Why is this important? Madonna fans that dislike Gaga will always find something bad to say about her (despite the fact we all know they probably like some of her stuff in secret).

There is no need to feed into the salty behavior or give the negative commentators any energy. They feed off of that and by acknowledging them, you continue to give them power.

Be the bigger person; be kind and be fabulous because at the end of the day people are always gonna have some s*** to say.

2 hours ago, Bury Me said:

It's been 5 years, maybe they got over it? (like Gaga should).

Except they don’t :giggle:

https://forums.madonnanation.com/index.php?/topic/56200-lady-gag-madonna-inspired-documentary-fails-tour-shows-cancelled-career-in-freefall/&page=35

It’s cute that you could give them the benwfit of doubt despite the obvious tho :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

MaryJaneHolland
17 hours ago, yASSsss said:

he's made several disgusting comments about Gaga in the past too :madge: 

Only one response? :madge: Twitter Monsters should put him back in the corner where he belongs :madge: 

YourChinaDoll

The Madonna stans are going in on her on Madonna Nation and boards alike as usual, duh. I think the statements Gaga made about Madonna were...interesting.

maxthewonderdog

They should be focusing their internet powers (ha ha) on promoting Madge's appearance on Jimmy Fallon's show next week instead of preaching to the choir of Gaga haters with their nastiness. Guess they can't help themselves. Nastiness starts at the top (Madge) and drips downward onto the Madgies. :hor:

dlioncourt91

Isn't this thread doing the same insulting/trashing M fans? If Madonna nor her fans matter, why give them attention in the first place and visit their forums to see what they're saying? If opinions didn't matter, you wouldn't devote threads to them or bother reading what they say, post etc.

34 minutes ago, dlioncourt91 said:

Isn't this thread doing the same insulting/trashing M fans? If Madonna nor her fans matter, why give them attention in the first place and visit their forums to see what they're saying? If opinions didn't matter, you wouldn't devote threads to them or bother reading what they say, post etc.

Looks like there is a real mess on twitter. 

scallywally

The dvds at number 1 in a lot of countries and it comes with the cd. Who would buy just the cd for almost the same price? Youre grasping and looking like an idiot. I try to stick up for you guys!! don't make us look like fools!!!!

Archived