Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga responds to Lena Dunham: You're special Lena

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why does Gaga keep on gravitating around individuals like her time and time again? :madge: Terry Richardson, R.Kelly etc. ... 

I don't understand this. And don't even hit me with this 'she doesn't have to know every little detail about people she openly praises' BS.

She is a media pro at this point and knows exactly what kind of power she has in terms of media outreach. :oprah:

GhettoFabulous
Just now, JamesFox said:

She was 7 years old and was curious what her sister's vagina looked like after her mum telling her all women have eggs inside them. Yet all of you have jumped on the bandwagon without even knowing the context, you'd think being a part of the LGBT community we wouldn't jump to conclusions so fast but here we are. 

Ok :awkney: yes I understand if you check my edit you’d understand sorry I saw everyone saying she mollested(which was wrong of me I admit) and yeah 

Robagaga
1 minute ago, Ethereal Mess said:

Regardless, the issue is that she PUBLICLY STATED IT IN HER BOOK. Why would she ever disclose such an incident? It is not something worthy of reverence or acceptance. It is a very repulsive occurrence that she should not have felt the need to boast about, especially since she did not do it to raise awareness and enlighten the world about the dangers of such an appalling perpetration. What kind of reaction did she expect exactly? She should've just kept it to herself.

The book is about her embracing all aspects of her personality and all of her history.

Weird fucked up stuff included

she is sooo brave to have disclosed something so personal and unusual.

Just like gaga was brave in showing us parts of her life we didnt know in 5ft 2

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

Just now, Robagaga said:

NO 

Children under 9 can not sexually assault anyone since they cannot have sexual desire since they havent reached puberty

Sexual desire starts appearing EARLIEST at 9

Yes Tweens and teens can sexually assault but a 7 year old kid cannot

oh honey that's not true

we are born with sexual desire. genital sexuality stars at 9-12.

rape has almost nothing to do with sexuality, tho. it is violence and power. and that children cannot do, but reproduce. so yeah, a young child can sexually assault someone but its not her fault, cause she is probably reproducing something ou acting in somethings basis.

i mean i just studied that recently so

If anything her parents are guilty for not telling her you can't touch these parts unless the other one agrees to it...

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Just now, Oriane said:

If anything her parents are guilty for not telling her you can't touch these parts unless the other one agrees to it...

or just not... cause you're 7...

Modern Ecstasy2
4 minutes ago, Robagaga said:

NO 

Children under 9 can not sexually assault anyone since they cannot have sexual desire since they havent reached puberty

Sexual desire starts appearing EARLIEST at 9

Yes Tweens and teens can sexually assault but a 7 year old kid cannot

It happened to me, but it doesn't matter if strangers on the internet believe me or not. I'm not engaging in this thread anymore, and I hope you have a nice weekend.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Just now, Darrenk said:

or just not... cause you're 7...

I mean in general (I think every kid more or less did this in school, but there are limits)

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Ethereal Mess
Just now, Robagaga said:

The book is about her embracing all aspects of her personality and all of her history.

Weird ****ed up stuff included

she is sooo brave to have disclosed something so personal and unusual.

Just like gaga was brave in showing us parts of her life we didnt know in 5ft 2

Gaga's vulnerability is completely different to Lena assaulting her sister. Gaga's documentary mainly explored the physical and emotional pain she struggles to overcome, and it does not involve her inflicting any form of harassment on other people. 

We as humans are sexual since the day we are born. It’s our nature. We are curious to know our bodies. My cousins were asking why one of them had a thing between his legs :shrug: and tried to discover it themselves. 

Now, Lena should’ve kept that to herself :awkney: she didn’t know well what she was actually doing but she’s old enough to know tht what she did was wrong and writing it on a book wasn't the best idea... I mean... 

The night sky tells all

Miracle
11 minutes ago, unicornborn said:

Yes. Children are capable of sexually assaulting other children. It is more common than you may realize.

Most psychologists don't label it  as sexual assaulting, especially in Lena's case, where the general consensus was that there was no rape  

Archived