💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Princess Die at JWT?

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

LittleMonster20

I would do everything for at least 1 performance of Princess Die at the JWT.It's such a beautiful song,and i think would've really fitted in Joanne❤️It would've totally fitted with TEOG and Come To Mama in the Flower Segment

Would you want that too?

DaftFameMonster

I wonder if she'll ever acknowledge this song again... 

Hopefully it's released in some format eventually

I'm still waiting for the official 'unreleased songs' album with stuff from every era.

That would slay :giveup:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

VOLANTIS

I don't think it suits well with Joanne though. It belongs on ARTPOP (album/era) It gives off a vibe thats more of a battle with her insecurities and she's not insecure about herself anymore. She has different battles now. I would love to see Princess Die being released someday but it doesn't fit well with the current setlist. :S

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

LittleMonster20
2 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

I don't think it suits well with Joanne though. It belongs on ARTPOP (album/era) It gives off a vibe thats more of a battle with her insecurities and she's not insecure about herself anymore. She has different battles now. I would love to see Princess Die being released someday but it doesn't fit well with the current setlist. :S

I actually don't think it really belongs on ARTPOP tbh:sweat:

I mean,it just doesn't fit imo.ARTPOP is full of songs about ART,drugs,jewels,sex,fame etc. and(with exception of Dope)is full of heavy EDM sounds.

I think If not Joanne,it would've fitted on Born This Way very well tho.

Illuminati

I don't think she will. She's not that depressed anymore and that song was too dark even for ARTPOP. It was more like a cry for help

It's also written in a very BTW aesthetic

VOLANTIS
1 minute ago, LittleMonster20 said:

I mean,it just doesn't fit imo.ARTPOP is full of songs about ART,drugs,jewels,sex,fame etc. and(with exception of Dope)is full of heavy EDM sounds.

Well the Born This Way to ARTPOP transition is pretty clouded because she basically tries both sounds like you said but the themes and topics are reminiscent of each other. The reason why I think the song is better suited in AP is because the whole album is a celebration of her pain and Princess Die to some extent glorifies the lack of self confidence to an almost satire point while maintaining the sincerity of the topic. Princess Die was originally supposed to be on AP but I think Gaga said on LM.com that she scrapped it because she had better material. 

I totally get your point but I feel like it would contradict Joanne's self healing and confident aura. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

15 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Princess Die is about the downside of fame, though, so it would have fitted well on ARTPOP. Or The Fame Monster, I guess, but that obviously came before.

I don't think PD is very BTW at all. BTW is about inner strength for the most part. A suicidal song would have been weird.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Henri Bardot

Princess Die is such a beautiful song... but it think that it needs to stay on BTWB where it came from, it fits so well there that seeing it in the JWT would be weird.

pooiota

Archived