đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

ASIB shifted to 18th May 2018

Kalinda

Featured Posts

18 hours ago, Roaryalty said:

Queen K ain't worried. Her tour is set to outgross every Gaga tour since 2013. :ladyhaha:

Keep making those cheap ATRL threads about Gaga being higher on iTunes than Katy, I guess. That's all you are left with. 

Can't wait for Gaga's next era! She's so talented and respected now, she will be getting numbers 1s left and right! 300k opening on lock.

This b*tch. Wake up you delusional kitty, your queen ain't the next Michael Jackson lmao. Karma's not a liar, you know why? Because the highest country Flopness is charting on is Bolivia aka Oblivia. :reductive:

Our talented fave can sing, unlike your fave croaking on stage, doing a show with more empty seats than a Power Rangers movie screening. :interestinga:

And thank you, Gaga is definitely getting no.1s left and right next era. I've heard your fave is rereleasing flopness again next year, I guess she wants that second consecutive flop badly. 

Don't be scared, every contestant on American Idol will outsing your fave. Be prepared hunny, because

Keep cumming hunny, Gaga's gonna stay around, for more than a minute, so get used to it. :trollga:

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Music

That means that we get the ASIB soundtrack sooner. Oh Wig :trollga::derpga:

giphy.gif

Gaga đź’ťTaylor đź’ťCarly Rae đź’ťRina đź’ťMARINA đź’ťBritneyđź’ťLights đź’ťShania đź’ťSigridđź’ť

JohnWayne92

Thats exciting. A May opening is huge. That means they believe it can compete with the summer line up. Im super excited. Now we just have to see how good Slender Man looks...it might beat us  

MonSwiftAnton
On 2017-09-24 at 2:41 PM, JR Gg said:

This b*tch. Wake up you delusional kitty, your queen ain't the next Michael Jackson lmao. Karma's not a liar, you know why? Because the highest country Flopness is charting on is Bolivia aka Oblivia. :reductive:

Our talented fave can sing, unlike your fave croaking on stage, doing a show with more empty seats than a Power Rangers movie screening. :interestinga:

And thank you, Gaga is definitely getting no.1s left and right next era. I've heard your fave is rereleasing flopness again next year, I guess she wants that second consecutive flop badly. 

Don't be scared, every contestant on American Idol will outsing your fave. Be prepared hunny, because

Keep cumming hunny, Gaga's gonna stay around, for more than a minute, so get used to it. :trollga:

These types of fans is why I'm getting tired of being on these sites. Come on! Why even bother? Does being a monster really mean that you can't like Katy as well? :toofunny:

On 22/9/2017 at 1:39 PM, benKo said:

That's great, but I wonder when the JWT dates are going to happen... They have have to be in January/February if that's the case...

This.. but I don't think they'll take that much of time anyway, at least not more than 3 months (I guess all depends on the availability of the venues) :sweat:

What I really wonder is when they're going to announce the dates :emma:

My plan was to get a ticket to the Cologne but then they postponed it and now I'll have to wait until the new set date is set, I don't know if you can't still buy from her page a ticket from the old dates and then get the new one when they set the date :huh:

GypsyVida
On 9/22/2017 at 2:36 PM, Bad Monster Kid said:

Say goodbye to the rescheduled JWT dates next spring. 

"Joanne North American Tour" :toofunny:

Spoiler

just kidding I don't think they'll get cancelled

Spoiler

but maybe rescheduled again :poot:

Stream COWBOY CARTER

tellemhone
On 9/23/2017 at 0:21 PM, Roaryalty said:

Queen K ain't worried. Her tour is set to outgross every Gaga tour since 2013. :ladyhaha:

Keep making those cheap ATRL threads about Gaga being higher on iTunes than Katy, I guess. That's all you are left with. 

Can't wait for Gaga's next era! She's so talented and respected now, she will be getting numbers 1s left and right! 300k opening on lock.

sis did you make an account here just to say this

:air: :air: :air:

ryanripley
On 24/09/2017 at 9:02 PM, JohnWayne92 said:

Thats exciting. A May opening is huge. That means they believe it can compete with the summer line up. Im super excited. Now we just have to see how good Slender Man looks...it might beat us  

there's a slender man movie coming? aren't they a few years too late for that :selena: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

JohnWayne92
3 hours ago, ryanripley said:

there's a slender man movie coming? aren't they a few years too late for that :selena: 

Horror is at its biggest right now, and is making most of the money in Hollywood. 

ryanripley
46 minutes ago, JohnWayne92 said:

Horror is at its biggest right now, and is making most of the money in Hollywood. 

but slender man was super popular in like 2011 :saladga: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

21 hours ago, ryanripley said:

but slender man was super popular in like 2011 :saladga: 

I really wish they wouldn't make one. Especially after those girls tried to kill their friend.

OT: Hope we get some country bops.

Purr more, hiss less.

On 25/09/2017 at 4:02 AM, JohnWayne92 said:

Warner Brother's marketing and promotion for films are impeccable. :trollga: Stamp Gaga's name on it and it's done :giggle: The chances Slender Man opens higher than ASIB is lower than Kety winning AOTY for Witness:reductive:

not asher613
On 9/22/2017 at 2:46 PM, LittleMonster20 said:

How not?Of course she is going to finish the JWT in Europe,It's confirmed

And she has January,February,March and/or April to finish it

explain

On 9/22/2017 at 6:17 PM, JamesFox said:

It will come down to promotion, at the minute no one really knows or cares about the film since we haven’t seen a trailer etc. We need a scandal or something to draw people in, imagine if there was rumours Bradley and Gaga were hitting it off behind cameras. I hope it’s successful and Gaga receives positive reviews, because if it’s critically panned and a box office failure it will have a huge impact on Gaga’s career.

5f2 is bigger than some scandal. i think thats why they pushed it up immediately following 5f2 initial reception. more people have attention on gaga right now than they have in a while. and one way or another she'll either be touring or making headlines if God forbid she's not well enough and has to cancel. this film has a freight train behind it. why wait? I am among those who never assumed asib has Oscar potential outside of the soundtrack.

I bet she slays tho.

I don't intend to see it. 

Archived