💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga defends "Mommy" girl

monsterdino

Featured Posts

Cuchulainn
43 minutes ago, JamesFox said:

I think Gaga feels sorry for her because the ‘mommy’ girl has received backlash from her portrayal in the documentary. I cringed when I heard her say “mommy” but then I seen a video on Twitter of some fat gay pushing her into a fountain or something, basically bullying her. So I kinda feel sorry for the girl.

I would love to punch that fattie in the face for intimidating and bullying her.

This is so disturbing. I hope she pressed charges against him. You don’t assault people like that. 

Did she come after him first though? 

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not The Real Gaga

Wow... People are so weird. Chris used / repeated 'Mommy' just as a sound effect. This is so sick. That aren't Little Monsters.

I live :sharon:

Shut these haters down, Gaga. :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

joanoflark
1 hour ago, JamesFox said:

I think Gaga feels sorry for her because the ‘mommy’ girl has received backlash from her portrayal in the documentary. I cringed when I heard her say “mommy” but then I seen a video on Twitter of some fat gay pushing her into a fountain or something, basically bullying her. So I kinda feel sorry for the girl.

I would love to punch that fattie in the face for intimidating and bullying her.

Don't ever touch me, bitch who would wanna touch you? This is the kind of response that comes naturally when you did something and regretted it instantly and fear the consequences of it all. This goes against everything that is Gaga, and I hope this girl retaliates in some kind of way against this vile piece of human scum.  

1 hour ago, JamesFox said:

I don't know the whole story but why didn't she defend herself? I don't get it whats with young people today?

When you feel aggression gets too real, you should realize words have no use any longer.

If that were me, I'll let out my inner animal instinct and make sure that guy were the one in the pool instead.

Like IDC if it gonna be so messy and ratchet, I am not gonna fall victim to bullies ever.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Poope MOnster
1 hour ago, Creativek said:

This is so disturbing. I hope she pressed charges against him. You don’t assault people like that. 

Did she come after him first though? 

WTF WITH THAT GUYS JUST BECAUSE MOMMY?

SICK

GagaMyBlood95

I mean would I personally scream 'mommy' to Gaga? Nope, but if someone feels like it I don't see why would anyone mind if Gaga doesn't mind..

That's all really

2 minutes ago, Poope MOnster said:

WTF WITH THAT GUYS JUST BECAUSE MOMMY?

SICK

That’s old, that wasn’t a recent video in response to the documentary. But yes I agree, no one should touch somebody like that. It’s wrong and disturbing. 

7 hours ago, River said:

I still think it's weird...

It's like Beiber's fans would call him Rude Daddy and he would call them Little Minors

Did he actually? Okay, that's hilarious, I've gained some respect for him after that. :ladyhaha:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canĘšt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

I had a feeling as soon as I saw this part of the documentary that this poor girl would be read to filth on social media. And sure enough, she was. 

I honestly feel so embarrassed on behalf of the fanbase that Gaga has to read such awful things said about herself and other fans. She has tried so hard to promote kindness and love, but so many fans don't listen to a word she says.

Laceface

That video is horrible, no matter whether she calls Gaga mommy or not. When I first watched the doc, I took it as more 'mami' like hispanic talk. 

4 hours ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Think she's doing this cause she wasn't portrayed the best in the documentary honestly. 

Uh, how wasn't she "portrayed the best", exactly?

Dominic

She's just a young girl, why do people have to be so nasty? Jealousy is not attractive. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

I don't know the whole story but why didn't she defend herself? I don't get it whats with young people today?

When you feel aggression gets too real, you should realize words have no use any longer.

If that were me, I'll let out my inner animal instinct and make sure that guy were the one in the pool instead.

Like IDC if it gonna be so messy and ratchet, I am not gonna fall victim to bullies ever.

Some people just aren't violent or aggressive, and they shouldn't feel weak or useless because of that. There's a difference between defending yourself and just doing exactly what the bully is doing to you...

And incidentally, she obviously had no time to defend herself or get out of the situation because who would expect someone to push you in a f*cking water feature?

I feel so bad for her. Does anyone know if this attack was a direct result of the documentary? Or just a random old video?

Archived