đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Anyone Else Triggered? (5F2 Wallmart Scene)

Mirages

Featured Posts

No, because... Just no.

I did like how she was so done with the first store clerk who didn't understand what she was saying. "Can I speak to the manager?" All she needs now is a Volvo and one of those asymmetrical bob cuts.:toofunny:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canĘąt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mirages
2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

They treat her like they would treat any other person who would came to the store with a camera and with a crew...I mean I would be suspicious about what that little girl is planning to do in the store:ladyhaha:

Don't overthink it sis:lolga:

1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

no? he has every right to not want to be filmed

he was a little harsh but he has to be as a manager incase there was a situation going  on

I guess I didn't explain well, I meant the turn around like they treat her like a normal customer a.k.a. rude and then they figure out who she is and are all up in there like take a picture with me and didn't even apologize for being rude, just like suddenly she is a trophy of some kind or just like a poster to take picture with.

I'm the bitch that's fragile

littlepotter

no? he has every right to not want to be filmed

he was a little harsh but he has to be as a manager incase there was a situation going  on

sis exactly, did you continue reading

he treated her like any other person and told her she can't film because he didnt know her, he was doing his job. when he found out she was gaga all of a sudden he's like omg yas film me give me promo we love u. as soon as he knew it was gaga he turned fake to look good in camera, which is exactly what gaga is suffering from

chaeri pls

ryanripley
Just now, Mirages said:

I guess I didn't explain well, I meant the turn around like they treat her like a normal customer a.k.a. rude and then they figure out who she is and are all up in there like take a picture with me and didn't even apologize for being rude, just like suddenly she is a trophy of some kind or just like a poster to take picture with.

they probably apologised after or off camera or the footage was cut, it's not everyday lady gaga comes into your local wal mart to buy joanne :selena: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ryanripley
1 minute ago, littlepotter said:

sis exactly, did you continue reading

he treated her like any other person and told her she can't film because he didnt know her, he was doing his job. when he found out she was gaga all of a sudden he's like omg yas film me give me promo we love u. as soon as he knew it was gaga he turned fake to look good in camera, which is exactly what gaga is suffering from

they probably apologised after or off camera or the footage was cut, it's not everyday lady gaga comes into your local wal mart to buy joanne :selena: 

they were probably starstruck too :shrug: idk, i wasn't there so i didn't really think much of it and i'm sure gaga is over it

DawnNutella

How were people not swarming her from the beginning? It looks like it took awhile for anyone to notice who she was. She might could go unnoticed in Walmart if she was "dressed down" but she literally had a camera guy following her and her shirt said LADY GAGA. :poot:

JustaMonster
Just now, DawnNutella said:

How were people not swarming her from the beginning? It looks like it took awhile for anyone to notice who she was. She might could go unnoticed in Walmart if she was "dressed down" but she literally had a camera guy following her and her shirt said LADY GAGA. :poot:

She wasnt wearing meat so the GP didnt recognize her :selena:

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

ryanripley
11 minutes ago, DawnNutella said:

i know right? she knew what she was doing so she obviously expected it to happen but im shook it took them so long :selena: 

it's not like she was trying to have a day out without being recognised

NIGHTCRAWLER
57 minutes ago, BrothaGaga said:

I have a feeling that she kinda liked that because the guy didn't know who she was. She was like a regular girl for a minute

he is really dumb tho, it's written Lady Gaga on her tshirt 

JustaMonster
1 minute ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

he is really dumb tho, it's written Lady Gaga on her tshirt 

Yeah but it could have just been some random person wearing a gaga shirt. I dont blame him for not realizing he was standing next to a legend. It's not everyday that you get to do that :trollga:

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, JustaMonster said:

Yeah but it could have just been some random person wearing a gaga shirt. I dont blame him for not realizing he was standing next to a legend. It's not everyday that you get to do that :trollga:

that's true. It was probably too beautiful to be real in his mind

I mean...if some rando is asking you later into your shift if they have an album and then goes, "can I see your manager?" and there's a camera in your face, what would you think? I'd be like, "great, some asshole YouTuber making a joke of me for a video." So I get the rudeness. But when they realized she was Gaga it was probably like, "Oh ok, this makes more sense." coupled with the fact that she's Gaga. I sympathize with the workers. When you've been on for awhile it can get rough especially when you run the whole place. Imagine as a manager you get a call from an employee and they say some person wants to see you. My first thought would be, "-sigh- time to deal with another rude person with some nonsensical complaint" as is usually the case lol Plus, Gaga didn't mind so I think she gets it lol

Archived