đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

My thoughts on the documentary

Fascination

Featured Posts

Fascination

I think it was a beautiful documentary. Many celebrity documentaries feel like they have to show an artist in a certain fake way. They ask family members and staff members to come on camera and talk about how great they are. Stefani has opened her heart in front of the camera and really gave us an exclusive peak into her life. The way how she thinks, talks about certain things is just very interesting. I had multiple times that I had to cry during the documentary and it started seeing Stefani in such big pain. I think after seeing this documentary, to me the postponed european dates doesn’t even matter anymore. We have seen how much she suffers in this documentary. It just feels so real? I’m happy that they gave us this documentary during this time. Because even though Stefani was so active on social media, it still gives us some sort of look into her life. It was so nice to see her making the songs in the studio, having such a big friendship with Mark, and hearing her talk about what she thinks about. When she talked about the leaks for example, I thought it was very mind opening because some people think it didn’t really bother Stefani but when you see her in the documentary, you really see what she thinks if that makes sense.

joemayzzin

well said :golfclap: I've always been proud but after viewing this I'm seriously so proud to call myself a fan of hers!

I'm still in shock of how this documentary was portrayed, ill say it again.. just wow :wub:
WE LOVE YOU G A G A !

Pamelaisley

I think I cried at least 5 or 6 times. The scene where she showed her Grandma "Joanne" really got me since that song reminds me of my dad. I lost him this year and she helped me get through that. 

I just feel really bad for her because of her pain and I sometimes feel like as much as we love her, it's too much for her. If I ever met her, I would probably say "I'm sorry" instead of "omg i love you you saved my life can i please get a picture." She hears that all the time and I'd want her to feel appreciated too. 
It feels wrong saying this but I'm a clingy person and I actually lost a friend because of my clinginess. :/

I want her to be happy and not overwhelmed. I will never be disappointed with her or "want the old Gaga" back. I've been here for 10 years and I don't plan on going anywhere except forward with her and my Monster Family. 

the moon lights her way 🌖🦇

Chromatic

It was so beautiful. I cried both during and after it.

The most intenste and emotional part for me, was when she played ''Joanne'' for her grandmother.

Archived