Jump to content
Joanne World Tour
ūüéł ūüé§ ūü§ė JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW ūü§ė ūüé§ ūüéł
my experience

Ticketmaster offering refunds to rescheduled European dates

Featured Posts

Juvi   Paws Up 1,639
Juvi
2 hours ago, Miley said:

no e-tickets

k........ but I bought them online, payed but don't have them in physical form..... that still means I own them or am I getting close to a panick attack for nothing?!

Edit.: I just saw Spacemuncher's responce, thx non the less :v:

Edited by Juvi

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
alienwhore   Paws Up 8
alienwhore
8 minutes ago, spicemuncher said:

Did you make it absolutely certain that you are not able to attend the date? I said I cannot go at a later time and would like a refund. The reply to email was this:

 

Hi,

Thanks for your email.

I'm pleased to confirm that I've now refunded your bookings for you. A total of £1354.00 has been credited to your Master card and should show in your account within 15 days.

If your payment card has expired please click here for more information.

If there's anything else we can help with please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Kind Regards

Aidan

Ticketmaster Customer Care

Yes, I did it absolutely certain and her reply was this:

 

We are waiting for a return of production. You will receive an email with the procedure to follow as we will have the information related to this event.

WARNING: No requests sent before the mail informing you of cancellation or postponement will be taken into account. We will send you your mails if you wish a refund, only after receiving the cancellation / postponement mail.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
spicemuncher   Paws Up 319
spicemuncher

That’s odd, because they did sent out an official email regarding the postponement so she is probably misinformed. I would reply with that.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
anabellmonster   Paws Up 1
anabellmonster
On 2017. 09. 22. at 3:27 PM, alienwhore said:

Yes, I did it absolutely certain and her reply was this:

 

We are waiting for a return of production. You will receive an email with the procedure to follow as we will have the information related to this event.

WARNING: No requests sent before the mail informing you of cancellation or postponement will be taken into account. We will send you your mails if you wish a refund, only after receiving the cancellation / postponement mail.

I got the same answer...so what can we do now? I still did not get any other email about the postponement

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
shabody   Paws Up 67
shabody
4 hours ago, anabellmonster said:

I got the same answer...so what can we do now? I still did not get any other email about the postponement

I suppose that we have just to wait the rescheduling, then they'll sey something hopefully

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
musolino   Paws Up 29
musolino

I got the same answer from Live Nation France and Ticketmaster France.

We may have to wait for the new dates ... I just hope it's not in 3 months.

Edited by musolino

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ViviLittleM   Paws Up 51,709
ViviLittleM
1 hour ago, musolino said:

I got the same answer from Live Nation France and Ticketmaster France.

We may have to wait for the new dates ... I just hope it's not in 3 months.

Maybe they'll wait to see if she can perform the second US leg and then after Nov 5 they'll announce

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
kayo   Paws Up 120
kayo

Confused, my date was meant to be 11th Oct London, should I get a refund now or can our tickets booked for that date be used on new rescheduled date next year? Just Worried about losing money and leaving it to late to get a refund in case them tickets wont apply for new date. Never had this happen before so no idea 

Edited by kayo

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PeterPan   Paws Up 8,862
PeterPan

this is crazy..........i mean it would be impossible to know if u can attend the new date when its not announced.........i got a feeling only half the shows will actually get booked as it may be difficult to schedule arenas so short in advance

Turning Monsters Into Puthinators one gay at a time

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RAMROD   Paws Up 24,991
RAMROD

Give her time tbh, rebooking the concert venues is not an easy task as concerts happened everyday by another musicians, in sone cases she might have to move to another arenas too, it is likely to happen tbh :giggle:

 

Edited by RAMROD
Let the past die, kill it if you have to! It's time to little things die. Snoke, Skywalker, The Sith, The Jedi, The Rebels, let it all die!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ernie Swift   Paws Up 148
Ernie Swift
1 hour ago, kayo said:

Confused, my date was meant to be 11th Oct London, should I get a refund now or can our tickets booked for that date be used on new rescheduled date next year? Just Worried about losing money and leaving it to late to get a refund in case them tickets wont apply for new date. Never had this happen before so no idea 

You should be able to use your original tickets to get into the concert for the rescheduled date unless they say otherwise 

  • Like 1
Love Love Love

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Venusfly   Paws Up 16,260
Venusfly
3 hours ago, kayo said:

Confused, my date was meant to be 11th Oct London, should I get a refund now or can our tickets booked for that date be used on new rescheduled date next year? Just Worried about losing money and leaving it to late to get a refund in case them tickets wont apply for new date. Never had this happen before so no idea 

Your tickets will be valid at any new date and any new venue in the city that you bought it for, Ticketmaster or whatever vendor you used will email you the new date and location when it's announced. If the new date doesn't work for you then they will offer a full refund.

If the leg gets fully cancelled they will also offer full refund.

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
scallywally   Paws Up 206
scallywally

Asked for a refund, Lets face it she will be promoting ASIB. I need the money for Christmas in my account, not the promoters. Ive lost enough.

Edited by scallywally

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×