💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Backstage Photos

Enceladus

Featured Posts

Enceladus

Hey guys,

i just wanted to know if there could be a possibility that the "awkward" backstage photo situation is caused by the fibromyalgia? I read that only little touchings can hurt really bad. So maybe she was in pain since the beginning of the tour or she knew it earlier so they planned the backstage experience like that :duck:

DG-dHMOVYAAn069.jpg

Before:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvGIunUda-5GA_pwhJIWv

Thoughts?

Enceladus
2 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

No. The pictures are taken before the show. 

But it can hurt before the show too? My old boss had fibromyalgia too and sometimes she didn't wanted to be touched at all...

DonnieDarko
Just now, Enceladus said:

But it can hurt before the show too? My old boss had fibromyalgia too and sometimes she didn't wanted to be touched at all...

Yeah, not really. It was said that the pics are being taken before the show and the stuff is informing the fans about that prior to the meeting. No touching, especially the hair and clothes. People confirmed that.

LittleMonster20

That comparision makes me sad😔

I hope next M&G's(M&G's,not 'Backstage Experiences')will be like the artRave/BTWB again

But,considering her Fibromalgia/PTSD,I think she should not do M&G's anymore,or at least not for the remaining shows of the JWT

DonnieDarko
Just now, LittleMonster20 said:

That comparision makes me sad😔

I hope next M&G's(M&G's,not 'Backstage Experiences')will be like the artRave/BTWB again

But,considering her Fibromalgia/PTSD,I think she should not do M&G's anymore,or at least not for the remaining shows of the JWT

She’ll be fine. She will do M&G. You know her. We know her.

Her illness is bad but it get’s better when the meds and other things kicks in, especially when she’s getting time off.

LetsGetHigh

Gaga's chronic pain started when she broke her hip tho, so that 2014 artRave is when she probably experienced the pain too.

AndrewGr

She pulled a 2-hour show with heavy dancing and touching by dancers, so, no.

The no-touching thing was because she didn't want her stage hair & makeup ruined. 

Whispering

Who knows? My guess is that she is in a zone right before the show. Maybe she has been in pain many times too and the adrenaline hasn't kicked in yet. 

It was probably a much better situation to do something after the show, but then it ends up going late and she needs rest and sleep.

I think they should just cut the M&G aspect all together, for the tours from here on out. 

shes just not herself. not in the mood . not in a healthy mind state  that is why its probably affecting her physically and now .. a break

Archived