šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga sent flowers and Happy Birthday to DJWS

Leeo

Featured Posts

Well she wouldn't have said "my third-favorite producer after X and Y" in a letter to someone on their birthday would she?Ā :toofunny:

äæŗć®å‹åˆ©ćÆęŗ悋恎ćŖ恄

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Charlotte Quinn

Just based on this I can tell that they are in the "concept" stage of the album. They already know what it's going to be about but it seems like they haven't written any songs yet.Ā 

SLAYĀ MOM & DAD though :lolly:Ā keep creating great music and make another masterpiece for usĀ :tony:

GypsyBabe

Oh Iā€™m excited! They can make some really great music togetherĀ :excited2:

Also, Gaga is a passionate person and probably calls everyone her favorite.Ā 

āšÆĶ›

2 minutes ago, Charlotte Quinn said:

Just based on this I can tell that they are in the "concept" stage of the album. They already know what it's going to be about but it seems like they haven't written any songs yet.Ā 

SLAYĀ MOM & DAD though :lolly:Ā keep creating great music and make another masterpiece for usĀ :tony:

Ā 

Maybe she's actually writting songs but not producing yet, like they'll meet and start doing the hard job and then change lyrics and stuff

I think of this when I remember RedOne saying Bad Romance lyrics were like all done but she gave credit because he told her to put some "Oh oh oh oh" in the middle nn

Hmm, I would rather not. It gives me glimpses of bad times... But we're talking about Gaga, and nothing that we expect from her with producers become real, she always come with something totally unexpected. Let's hope they will give birth to the new anthem of pop music

oyr33m5.gif

Delulu Rogers

Um she just postponed her tour and said she was gonna take a break and now she is teasing her next album...please gaga don't tease us like this, it's actually frustrating. And idk why she wants to work with himĀ so bad, redone is shook

Of course she'll use this hiatus to write and maybe even produce some songs, so the new album might be inspired by all this struggle that she's going through. The new inspirational song is coming to slay us all

3 minutes ago, greatguy said:

Of course she'll use this hiatus to write and maybe even produce some songs, so the new album might be inspired by all this struggle that she's going through. The new inspirational song is coming to slay us all

Ā 

Producing\Writing is not exausthing as performing...just like half ARTPOP was written\produced after the hip injury since she was..."bored" and had nothing else to do. I think it's good to imagine that she might tell how she's feeling right now... inspirationalĀ 

Charlotte Quinn
11 minutes ago, Leeo said:

Ā 

Maybe she's actually writting songs but not producing yet, like they'll meet and start doing the hard job and then change lyrics and stuff

I think of this when I remember RedOne saying Bad Romance lyrics were like all done but she gave credit because he told her to put some "Oh oh oh oh" in the middle nn

I agree. She must have a lot of ideas, verses, melodies, chords and maybe even finishedĀ songs already. She is one of the most creative people she just can't stop creating!

But I think the album is still in its early conception stage right now. I mean this woman just hasn't stopped working since her last album droppedĀ :cryga:

Archived