Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga be nominated for AMA?

Mr S

Featured Posts

American Music Awards nominations come out in two weeks. Do you think she will be nominated for anything? Do you think she will perform? Would it be wrong to perform considering she postponed her tour? If she does perform, what song? The documentary helps but she needs to campaign and lock down that Song of the Year Grammy. Kesha and Sam Smith are coming for it!

LittleMonster20

I don't think so.

She is on tour again by then(2nd American leg),and she already attended and performed last year,and I don't think she will be really nominated for something.

She could be nominated for Joanne/MR but I wouldn’t get my hopes up (just so I don’t meltdown if it doesn’t happen :trollga:

AMAs do need ratings though. Aside from Taylor Swift, Bruno Mars and Kendrick Lamar, what other big names could they secure? Ratings would be a disaster without more star power. Surely they will ask her. Would she accept though?

5 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

AMAs do need ratings though. Aside from Taylor Swift, Bruno Mars and Kendrick Lamar, what other big names could they secure? Ratings would be a disaster without more star power. Surely they will ask her. Would she accept though?

Ariana, Katy, Nicki, Selena, Demi, maybe even Shania Twain

She doesn't have anything to promote right now, I doubt she'll just attend to be there.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

1 hour ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Sorry to burst ur bubble but the GP dont watch awards for Gaga. lol.

DeanWinchester
12 minutes ago, PeterPan said:

Explain why they always leave her categories for last then?

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

She could be nominated for Million Reasons. If she performs to avoid pain, a good acoustic The Cure performance I'm here for!

1 hour ago, PeterPan said:

The GP will tune in for any big star.

AMAs are on November 19 this year. Same date at her Washington DC show. Guess that answers that, she won't be performing.

She does take a week off shortly after though. I wonder if she has something planned or just a thanksgiving break to be with family.

Archived